Should I buy a vaporizer or a bong for college?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Briboy95, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I am going to penn state this summer and i was originally thinking of getting a vape (pax) to hide the smell but I like bong highs better. My main goal is to not get in trouble. Would having a bong or a vape increases or decrease my chances of getting caught? Thank you :)

2. Are you staying in the dorms or what?

Please do not smoke in the dorms.

I have had a few friends at state get in a lot of trouble for having paraphernalia and MJ in their rooms.

In PA if you get caught and charged with simple possession of marijuana you can lose scholarships, grants, and school loans.

3. Well considering your main goal is to not get in trouble then without a doubt a vape would produce significantly less of a smell so I would go with that :).

4. Check your school's rules for what things/actions constitute punishments.

If you want to be really safe, don't smoke in your dorm at all. Even if it means walking outside into the cold. :(

5. Get a Vape pen. I smoke in public everywhere. Stores, school, mall, dennys... lol if u got clean hash, theres no smell of weed unless u over heat the hit. ppl jst lol like oh ur on that e cig hype??!! lol I like the Vaped pens. Great investment. 70 bucks I think.

If u decide to bong it, get one small enough to be portable and durable. thick glass is a must. make sure u get a case or bag for it that doesn't smell. grab an extra bowl while ur at it.

don't bother on vapes unless its a Volcano

6. A vape is your better option as there won't be any residue smoke like the smoke coming out from a bong bowl (which you still can cover with your arm or whatever) and because vaped bud smell is not as strong or obvious. If you exhale every vape hit through your window (make sure the smoke is coming out, don't let the wind blow it back in), you should be alright. Even if there is some smell left use Ozium.

7. If you can afford to spend $150, I'd suggest getting the Arizer Solo.

If you don't want to get caught, the best bet is a vape. And the Solo seems to be the best for a lower price. Plus because it's a portable, you can vape in many places.

Vapor smell is very easy to hide if you're just a little bit careful.

8. vape is better choice for u.....dont get caught homie