Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy a vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Toke every night before bed and I should definitely be more careful about smokin. If I got one, it'd be an mflb from lhs. So should I?

2. Yup get a vap you can toke in your room too

3. yes you should

remember to get the powerex 2700mah batteries with it!

4. if it saves money, by using less weed for the same high and medication, well yeah

5. I just got a volcano vape and I can definitely say vaping is worth it. It has way way longer lasting effects.

6. Why from the lhs? Around here they are 180 to 200 i got mine online with 4 extra batteries a grinder pill case for abv and a carrying pouch for 120 shipped.

But to answer your question def. Get and watch the youtube videos of how to use it so your not like the thousands of other jackasses who say it doesnt work and vaping wont get you high

7. yep. I have Da Buddah Vaporizer and it is amazing. I hate smoking.

8. This. I fully support buying a vape, but I do not support buying it from a local head shop, they jack up the price by about 30% on average. If the problem is having a vape delivered to your house, you can always get a PO box and it will still cost less money.

9. Just get one offline and get a good little grinder with it. Then you can smoke in your room and just blow your hits into a pillow. Unless you have bloodhounds for parents like some poor people.

10. Well done, buddy. You're making a good decision by vaporizing as opposed to smoking. Plus when you start vaporizing, if you haven't vaped before then your high will sky rocket because you will have no tolerance. I bought the Vapir NO2 and never looked back, perfect for a beginner. If you're interested in finding out more about the NO2 then check my signature for my review! :)

If you still live with the parents then you will have to consider delivery. I do but I just came up with the excuse that It was a present for them so they couldn't take a look in the box. :smoke: If you really don't want to risk it then go to a head shop but remember that they tend to increase the price. I got mine for £75 online and it came brand new!

11. My parents asked what was in the box i said car parts. It was a usps box

12. Yes, you should vape. I don't like the mlfb, but I think it's good for your situation.

Try the local head shops first. Tell them the prices online, and ask why theirs is so high. Make sure no one else is around and do it respectfully. You'd be surprised at how much they might help out. I did this when I bought an Iolite.

If you do order online, do it from an American company. MLFB is made in the USA. Shipping won't go through customs so no worries about inspection stickers being put on the outside with the contents listed.