Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Buy A Half O Of Afghan Kush Or 2 Ounces Of Reggie?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeit137, Jun 15, 2013.

1. that looks like some god-awful reggie... go with the kush if you must.

2. Damn $65-70 for the half O here. Full zip of super fire is $130-$200 TOPS $200 is rare

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Take that 2 ounces of reggie, and sell some, then get some of the kush.

4. Dude to be honest both of these deals blow. The half o is way to expensive, and the reggie looks like some of the worst homegrown ditch weed ive ever seen.  I'd seek a new dealer.  Maybe buy like an eight of the good stuff off him to hold you over.

5. neither..if thats his reggie his dank prob sucks too

6. If the regs get you high, then i guess $100 a zip aint that bad. Half oz for 240 is a total rip.

7. Reggie sucks outta a bowl blunt that shit

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. To be honest those are both shitty deals and I've seen a lot of Reggie's but that looks like straight ass

9. Go with the half O, that reggie looks like shit

Get the two ounces of Reggie! I love the stuff because it is so cheap and the sate I live in is about 20 a G. We don;t have a medical program here in the Lone Star State, but we sure got good Reggie!

11. Did you even look at the pic? Just because you get some "good reggie" dooesn't mean the op does. I wouldn't be surprised if that reggie pic is vaped weed...

12. I wouldn't pay $240 for a half ounce, its overpriced and you get what you pay for. I would recommend getting the half ounce if you can negotiate a lower price but if not the two ounces of reggie might be your best bet.

13. did anyone feel as if there's nowhere near two os on that pile

14. Sweet jesus that bud looks horrible. It looks like my dried up fan/sugar leaves from my last harvest.

You should find a new guy, I can't imagine what his "dank" looks like.

15. I live in Tennessee to, get the reggie and thats really average prices down here for the high grade stuff but not the reggie that's overpriced.

16. Yes. I did look at the pic. I know what Marijuana looks like. That does not look like vaped weed. It looks like Reggie, less potent and it is Reggie is going to be darker because of the way it is grown. 

17. #57 LoveoftheHerb, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    I never said you didn't know what weed looks like, I just said that reggie doesn't look decent at all, especially for the price. And honestly I wouldn't just call that pile "darker", at least not dark green.

Theres like 2 small spots on the left that don't look brown and toasted, but Im not kidding when I say that the majority of it looks like what's in my vaped weed jar.
    I mean it doesn't even look like buds man it looks like shakity shake, I don't think Id even call it reggie probably straight schwag.

18. yea doesn't really look like it. and I wonder what that phone number on the bottom left is for...

19. Haha, that is true man. 
    It really looks like shit weed, but, switching from Dro to Reggie, was the best idea I ever had! A lot cheaper!

20. #60 tokeit137, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    Just a quick update. I ended up not hooking up with that guy because those really are both super shitty deals and I think that pic looks like a pile of dead leaves. So I found a new guy and got a half O of kush for $180 which is pretty good. These pics don't do it justice, there are plenty of orange hairs and crystals, and the picture made it darker but all I can use right now for pics is my phone.

Attached Files: