Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Buy A Half O Of Afghan Kush Or 2 Ounces Of Reggie?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeit137, Jun 15, 2013.

1. 1/2 ounce.. That reggie looks like shit to me...

2. In Texas I can get a half of the same shit that came from colorado for 150-180 and I wouldnt pay over 160-180 max for 2 oz of korn of reggie. So i'd say get a quarter of the kush and find a new hook up haha. Good luck ;)

3. no man. quantity OVER quality..
    you could always make some edibles or hash out the reggie..
    and im sure its not that bad..
    but 100$ an ounce for reggie? 
    im getting good mid for 85 an ounce.
    reggie is around 50 an O.
    ask your dealer to lower his price. 100$ fr reggie os overpriced. imo

but OP i would def. take the reggie. roll some fat joints and pack some full bowls :)

4. ya dude talk the dude down or get on your computer go on craigslist and type in mmj or weed just keep searching names of weed until somthing pops up. i do it all the time here in washington and get ozs for 140-150 on craigslist. but it might be a little more difficult cause your in the south but hey its worth a try.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Dont ever buy the stuff called Reggie. So go with the Kush.

6. shit an Oz of regs is only $100 around here and its actually pretty decent stuff. you're getting screwed either way man. 

7. they should make an east coast forum because every time someone talks about prices they get told off by people who live in better locations.

That being said, your dealers a scrub. I live in NJ which probably has the highest prices in America besides like Alaska and I can get better deals than that. My connect gets grade A dispensary bud that is driven all the way from Colorado and a half ounce would cost me like $150. Get a new dealer and tell your old dealer to fuck off.

And in my opinion if you do go through with the deal (even though i advise you not to) definitely get the afghan because that reggie looks awful. There's maybe 5 trichomes in that whole pile. I wouldn't even touch that shit, you'd probably get some kind of disease.

8. im fucking dying for an update. 

excitement is oozing outta my skull

9. That reggie literally looks like my vaped bud. 

I wouldn't smoke that lol.

But also $240 for 14g's is an insane amount, like, no one ever pays that much, ever, huge rip off. 

10. Dude, I'm pretty sure that NJ has low prices. It's known as "the Garden State" and the "Armpit of America". Put em together and a Stinky Garden= Cannabis ;)
    If whoever is reading this is high, I'm pretty sure I just blew your mind

11. If it was only true :(

Don't get me wrong, we get some good stuff especially pretty often.  Haven't been dry in my area for a while either.

12. and half of dank shouldnt be 240 anyway. the most ive ever heard of someone paying for a 1/2 was 170 and even that is a bit much.

13. Is neither an option?

If you have no tolerance would lead me to believe ur not a regular smoker.

Neither of these options should sway a non/casual smokers to buy these quantities.

Only the best deal should tempt you to buy anything more than an 8er.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Do the half, that Reggie looks like fun too roll up and shit, but you'll be disappointed when you have to pack 5 bowls of stuff that tastes like shit and you barely get high

15. Thanks for apreciatin' ma humor! I would think that some pretty good shit goes through NJ. It's in the center between a bunch of dank states.

16. if you have no tolerance then buying a half is a bit much imo.

Back in the day a half would have lasted me almost 3 months lol...just make sure you wanna smoke Afghan forever lol.

Personally I'd go for 2 different 8ths and go from there. He's charging you fullest price for an average strain that probably isn't the best it could be...so if there's no deal on a half why buy that much?

As to the regs...if you get good regs go for it if you don't mind the smoke of em. Personally I'd get an Oz of regs and some dank and make edibles with the regs.

Don't forget about appropriate storage.

17. ^ this. Between having grown up in NJ + being thoroughly stoned at the moment, you have indeed blown my hazy mind lol

18. im from TN too and prices are a bit high here for quality but not that high! i usually find 1/4o for $100 of quality. would not let the reggie enter my lungs. 

19. You will feel so much better abt yourself if you get the afghan kush. Smoke it through a bong and enjoy that sweet cheeba. Try and get him to cut you a deal tho like 220

20. from the pic of the reg, i wouldnt touch it