Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramones4d, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Actually it is a bit of both. When you break weed up by hand vs a grider you really are doing in inferior job. The grinder increases the surface area of the weed better than you do with your fingers, thus making it burn more even.

To OP:

Def. get a grinder man, I was skeptical when I first started smoking..I liked breaking up my weed. But they save you so much time and then you forget about it collecting keif, and one day you unscrew the bottom and BAM! a bowls worth of keif:D:hello:

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. A grinder is definitely worth it, especially if you are vaping.

My recommendation would be a Space Case. It's a little expensive but it's the best quality grinder I've seen.

3. Sorry ramones4d, but I'm using your thread to ask a question instead of starting a new one. Hope you don't mind :)

How much should a very basic grinder cost? I just want something that gets the job done.

4. #24 ramones4d, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    No prob man, i think like a VERY basic grinder (without a keif cather) is like probably 10 bucks or less.

And to the guy who was talkin bout the space case....i was lookin at one on youtube today, and it looked good, but expensive. What makes a space case so much better? The razors on the space case stood out. Looked like they would NEVER go dull.

5. No prob man, i think like a VERY basic grinder (without a keif cather) is like probably 10 bucks or less.

And to the guy who was talkin bout the space case....i was lookin at one on youtube today, and it looked good, but expensive. What makes a space case so much better? The razors on the space case stood out. Looked like they would NEVER go dull.

6. A good thread right here, in my opinion. I've been contemplating the purchasing of a grinder for myself, actually.

7. Even burns, kief collection, speed--all for $20, tops. An easy call, this.

8. I spent a good 5-6 years not using one, but... instant love once I started using one. I don't get why people claim it knocks too much kief off the bud you're grinding to smoke. Maybe they're being too aggressive with the grinder trying to get a payload of kief? Idk, but I swear I get higher off my ground bud bowls with fewer hits, and it cherries easily which I love.

9. if you know how to roll blunts they will always burn evenly, like mine.

10. I put it off for a while and finally bought myself a grinder, just a basic small 3 piece with a keif collector... Best decision I've made it makes it so much easier to smoke

11. I mainly smoke the good stuff, which I don't put in a grinder.

I do however have a grinder that I use on regs/mids (if I ever find myself smoking that, just to save time), or for use before making a nice batch of brownies.

I spent $4 on a generally crappy, but works and has a kief catcher grinder at a local tabacoo shop.

12. you should definitely get one. but idk about paying 20 or 30 bucks for one. i paid $4 for mine at an indian reservation haha. its metal and has a kief catcher and everything.