Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i buy a gram of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Malamala, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ive been debating on whether or not i should buy a gram of hash for 30 dollars from a dispensary but i havent been able to make up my mind. is it worth it to buy hash or just buy more tree with it?

2. yes it's worth it to buy hash
    no it's not worth it to pay 30 a gram what the fuck

3. Good hash will get you totally fried.

You'llnever know if you like it if you never try it. I get mine for 10-15 a g

4. my buddy said hash was 30 a gram at the dispensarys so maybe its just really dank or hes trying to rip me off who knows lol

5. do you get pretty good hash for 10 or 15 a gram?

6. Defs buy it. I dunno bout the price tho man. Sounds a little steep :S

7. 30 a gram is not a bad deal, if its good.

Use your best judgement...

Why does everyone have to ask if they should buy something?

8. its called looking for input from other peoples experiences to help you make a decision expecially on something you dont know alot about. nothing wrong with asking for help

9. #9 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    The hash I can get is great. Very strong, great smell color and texture. I get a good couchlock stone and alothough I have a fairly high tolerance I always get fried off hash. I prefer the hash around here than dank weed. I have friends that will round trip drive over 100 miles to get a quarter of it.

Life is good in southern Ontario.

(if it is truly from a dispensary it should be pretty darned good.)
    give it a try its only 30 out of pocket for you.

10. wow that must be pretty good lol if only i lived in canada. im in vegas so im sure the prices will be alittle more expensive lol

11. #11 narcissistic, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    I always feel like im on "lets make a Deal" with the "should I"
    threads.:hello:

"DOOR #....DOOR # 3!"

My mistake. I thought it said "Good hash will get you totally fired":eek:
    But I still like it!:D
    I love hash!!..............But i am soooooo........... Fired............YES?!

Good luck on your choice!!!:smoke:

12. Hash is sooo sick dude get it. You'll be bakedd -__-

13. Get it, I love hash. 30 bucks isn't a rip off, its just not the best deal. But the area determins the market. if it's hash for 30 from a dispensary it'll be extra flame.

14. well looks like ill be buying a gram of hash in the near future haha. thanks for all the input its greatly appreciated

15. hell yeah buy all you can!!!

well at least that's me... I don't live in a state with dispensary so I have to pay over 500 an ounce... which is gone within a week or 2 (heavy smoker) lol. But soon not nomore! I'm cali bound next month!!!

16. damn thats quite a bit of smoking haha. congrats on moving to cali i wish i could do it but luckily im not far from it lol

17. nah not moving.. just visiting... for now ;-)

18. try it and give me some :)