Should I buy a 40?

Discussion in 'General' started by Doparius, Oct 20, 2004.

?

Should i buy a 40?

1. Yes ..Yes I should..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nawwwww

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Why just one? Buy 2!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aah the day is over and its time to relax....bummer though I dont have any green...:( So I am in a mood...thinkin about a 40 now....Should I?
    Hurry and vote only 2 hours till the store closes!

2. Uh, of course, get two 40's to the dome... Old English 800.. definitely two, not one :D

-spliff

3. if a 40 is the only option, definitely get two... but i'd recomend a fifth of captain morgans :p

4. heh old english is awesome but only 3.2 beer sold in oklahoma conveinence stores,the rum would be awesome but there isnt a liquor store open..2 MGD's are sounding good tho,less than an hour and ill be slammin a couple of 40's

5. ok its 10:30 and i bought the last 40 thanx im going to enjoy

6. aww.. only one? ;)

7. 40 oz malt liqour son... i want 2 beef patties.. onions.. lettuce.. tomato ..special sauce on a sesame seed bun!!!.... I WANT 2 beef patties.. onions.. lettuce.. tomato ..special sauce on a sesame seed bun!!!....

8. two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesamee seed bun...

9. fuck yeah, 2 is the way to go...one just gets me going. if you dont finish the second one screw the cap back on and save it for tomorrow. just give it a little shake and its as good as carbinated. OE is the only way to fly...personaly im kinda sick of mickey's. weve been drinking nothing but 40's for the past couple of weeks here.
    i usually polish of one and then go toke a small bowl: the perfect mix.

10. Two forties gets me warmed up for a party lol.. More drinking will most definitely ensue..

11. very true words. Once i start, i have a hard time stopping until i pass out.

12. im 6'3" and 140 lbs...i know im a skinny fucker...anyways i saw this and went and bought 2 40's(only one they had was the schlitz with the bull on it) they were nasty but did the trick

btw...anyone know what i did last night after i drank?:confused:

13. heh yea they only had one MGD 40 and sum crappy 32 oncer bud lites :(
    2 40's and im feeling good,not drunk but a good buzz....heh if i was partying tho jose would be the way i go.....hmmm might have to buy me another 40 tonight

14. The day I consider buying 40s, I'm done. A six-pack of some micro-brew or Blue Moon, sometimes Killians, and I'm good to go.

15. Truer words were never spoken.

16. for sure get 2 40's

17. ok dude i drink alot and a 40 is great but u know whats better is 2 32 its like alot more for like 50 cents more and ya its cool

18. whatever about those 32ouncers they suck ,its 10:37 and 2 more 40's for me tonight again!

19. man, one of my friends is addicted to killians, that's some good shit.

20. 40 oz. to FREEDOM!!!