Should I bring this plant outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stankonia, Jul 4, 2018.

1. I have an Acapulco gold sativa ending week 4 of flower under two 150w hps hoods and a dinky 45w led panel. 5 gallon smartpot in coco coir. I live in a legal state and it seems like a waste to have it indoors in early july. Temps in basement are high 60s and seems too cold for vigorous growth.

The best location outdoors would see about 6 hours of direct sunlight. Temps in the mid 80s. I know there's no exact science here, but would this amount of sunlight be equal to or superior to 12 hours of 300 watts of hps? 20180703_212039.jpg 20180703_212016.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh yeah, to clarify, sunrise is about 6 am so I would bring it inside to the dark every day at 6 PM to maintain 12/12

3. I would. I feel like nothing beat the sun. Seems like plants thrive more outside under natural light. It would be more work sense ur flowering already tho.

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 1
  4. There is nothing better for plants than the sun.
    Also when growing outdoors light hours go out the window. It is a seasonal thing.
    Northern hemisphere plants are ready anytime between September through November depending on strain and where you are growing.