Should i bring this chick back to my moms basement/grow room?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FatSlob, Jul 30, 2013.

1. I met this new girl in my classes. We kinda hit it off or whatever. And we have been talking/hanging out a lot since last friday.

We don't officially go out or anything and i'm not sure i want to date her. But i think shes willing to let me tap. Shes been asking to come over to my house/making jokes that shes gonna follow me home/ she told me she only likes dick 8 inches or bigger... Why would she say that unless she was DTF?

Anyway but i live with my mom (i am 18). I live in the basement but this is also where i grow at. I'm not doing a big grow right now. Just a tiny one. If she smelled it i could probably tell her it was the weed we are gonna smoke. But the thing is i plan on doing a large scale grow this september. 15 plants. And i also have 15 plants currently growing in the woods on my property. You can't see them but in a month or so you will be able to smell them from the street.

Its a medical grow so i'm not scared of cops. But her brother could be some gang banger and she could tell him to come rob me. But i haven't fucked in like FOREVER and her siblings are always home. Should i risk it? She seems chill but not really girlfriend material.

2. Don't ever show anyone, especially not some random bitch, your grow.

3. Are you familiar with the rules of fight club?
    IF so, they are equally applicable to growing.
    Trust no one.

Things might be fine and dandy now, but things go sour and she's got a big one up on you. Talk about potential for black mail and manipulation. Don't risk it.

4. Blind fold her as she enters your house

5. :(:(:(

Lol guess i'm not getting any. So you guys would never trust a girl in your grow room under and circumstances? I showed my last girlfriend my grow and she didn't snitch. But i think that if i had been growing at the time we broke up she probably would have.

6. I mean she can't actually see anything bro. She will smell the plant in my basement. But its not that strong and i could just be like "thats the bud we are bout to smoke"

Or i could just take a few hits before she came over.

7. bang that slut in your car or under a bridge or behind a 7-11.

how dare you bring a girl who says "i only like 8inch+ dicks" back to your moms house.

If you can get her there without it being evident that you have growing going on, it would be fine.

You have to be careful who you trust. Even girls who are DTF can be snitches. You just have to watch your back.
    If the risk is worth getting your dick wet, then do it. But be conscious of the potential consequences.

9. Your dick isn't 8 inches

10. And how do you know that? I never said my dick was 8 inches. But i got a nice dildo. She won't know the difference.

11. Use your big head. Your little head is gonna get you in a whole lot of trouble.

Yo I doubt she's gonna assume youre growing if you dont tell her, that'd be a wild speculation. Just tell her you blow down on dro 24/7 and thats why it smells that way