Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I bring joints to college?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LilSeed, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I am going away for my first year of college in under two weeks, and am still deciding whether or not to bring weed with me. According to an upperclassmen I talked to, the University is pretty tight with busting people with drugs and alcohol at the beginning of the year. This sorta sketches me out, but I think that bringing some pre-rolled joints would make it easier to meet new friends and chill with people.

My plan would be to roll probably like 15 joints with about >0.4 in each (as opposed to about .07-0.8 in a typical larger joint). This way they would be individual sizes, and each person smoking could have their own joint. This would be much more discrete than passing a joint back and forth, and it would appear more like we were just smoking cigarettes. Also there would be no additional paraphernalia to get caught with, and no hassle of rolling joints in my dorm (especially if my roommate doesn't like it). Trying to find a hook-up at the beginning of the semester is not really something I want to have to worry about (at least not until I get settled down a bit).

What do you guys think?

2. It sounds like you have a good plan.  I think if you want to meet other weed users, smoking a j with them is a good idea.  If that were my situation, I would go for it.

3. Sounds like a decent plan and everyone loves the guy who has the weed.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

4. It'll probably get you some connects to. You can ask poeple that already go there where they smoke so that you can have a safe place to toke up.

5. If it's like any other non-religious universities in America, you'll have no problem finding weed on campus, and no problem finding some secluded spot to smoke at. Luckily my uni has a river and foot trail that run along behind the school so kids just go down there to smoke and party occasionally. Uni popo do nothing about it cause it's technically not college grounds.