Should I Bring Bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by TengoHambre420, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I live in S. Dakota eastern half and were gunna be goin out towards the Western part of the state in the Black Hills. It was originally going to just be me and my dad but now 2 of my buds are coming with one smokes the other one doesnt but doesnt care about it. We are most likely staying in a campground. keep in mind its the black hills so theres like mountains everywhere. Also my dad will be there and he doesnt allow marijuana even though ive never been caught. So if i do bring bud how would i get away and smoke? I was thinkin like maybe bringin a tent just for me and my friends to sleep in while my dad is in the camper or maybe just askin my dad if we can take his car into town or somethin then just blaze then. Also what should we do for fun when were baked? Any Help Is Appreciated. :smoke:

2. Just tell him ur goin for a hike and toke up in the woods.

3. For sure bring some bud man. It will probably make the trip a lot more fun and memorable. When he's asleep in his tent would be the best time to light up. But for having fun, it's the Dakotas so I don't know. hahaha

4. Dont be hatin on my state bro.

5. how much bud do u guys think i should bring. we'll be there for 5 days

6. Hey man, no hard feelings about the Dakotas. I was just never educated about them, sorry for my ignorance. :smoke:

7. I was going to say the exact same thing. :smoke:

8. Yes. Yes. Yes!

WOW how much I would LOVE to go to the Black Hills again and get blazed on top of a big rock somewhere looking over the land. The Black Hills are awesome dude. If your campground's actually in the hills, just take a hike and smoke. Don't get lost!

But hey, I'm about to go backpacking in the Sangre de Cristo mountains (NE NM) and my crew will probably have like an ounce on them...lol. We'll be hiiiiiigh

9. Ha no biggy dude theres not much to do here anyways thats why were goin out to the hills.

10. I was reminiscing on camping trips last nite w my friends.

2 words: gravity bong

11. haha that sounds sweet dude. were gunna be a few miles out of sturgis so its right up in the hills. how tight would it be to say you smoked on top of mt rushmore?

12. Well...lol. I'd rather just go some place in the hills. The whole...national security vibe at Rushmore doesn't really fit with weed :p