Should I bone her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BluntCheefa, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So this chick who i met couple months ago is mad chill we hang out all the time and smoke. we rlly good friends now like i hung out w/ this bitch more than my hs friends over winter break. but she rlly wants to bone and so do i but like idk if it would fuck with bein just friends wit her? cuz we blaze in her car like everyday its the best place to smoke in winter and i wana still be able to. im high as shit now. Also this girl super hot but shes a ho. I got class with her too now this semester lololol. So should i bone her ? lol :p

2. why not? its always good to get your dick wet once in a while. what is keeping you from fucking her?

3. The answer is always yes.

If you don't in six months you won't be friends and you'll be thinking why didn't I hit that!??!!??!

Do it

Put your dick in her. Do all sorts of depraved things with her.

4. fuck her fo sho

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ding ding ding. She wants the D. She wants your D. If you don't give her what she wants, she'll find another guy who will satisfy her needs. Bone her. Swoop on it while the red carpet is still rolled out.

6. Yes. I didnt read anything except for the title. But I say go for it.

7. ok im gonna bang her tomorrow :D

8. Get back to us with results OP

9. Put it in her butt

Edit: yeah and results like he said^^

10. get her to toss your salad

11. Go ass to mouth

12. It's time to go balls deep my friend :smoke:

13. Tell us what happens ok

14. Do it so you won't have to regret not doing it....

15. Just make her blow you while you're smoking in her car.

That's how a real G would do it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. will OP deliver??

17. my guess is OP is either to busy fucking this girl to post

Or to busy masterbating with his own tears as lube

18. Update: Got a blowjob from her at a party we went to on saturday ... couldnt rlly have sex there but we gonna once one of us has an open house which will be like thurs/fri.