Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I blow my smoke out my window or into a pile of clothes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asd11, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I heard both works and I am trying to smoke at night when my moms sleeping and she sleeps right down the hall, I know both works what do you suggest? Ive heard of the window trick backfiring on people. I have ozium btw if that counts for anything 

2. Couldn't you smoke outside, at least then you won't have to worry about your mum clocking on?

3. Dude, I used to blow in my clothes thinking it would help. But you have to realize, that might stench your clothes up, and it is in no way, effective to remove the smell.

You might be thinking of a sploof, which is a toilet paper tube stuffed with dryer sheets. When you blow into the tube and exhale out, the smoke catches through the dryer sheets, acting as a filter, and also neutralizes the odor because most sheets have a scent to them.

However, I don't bother with a sploof anymore. They're too gimmicky and hard to keep around. It's a waste of money/material IMO.

Now, I just smoke in my bathroom, indoors always, door shut, locked, and towel under the door (if necessary, I.E. company over, etc). I flip on the exhaust fan, and will sometimes turn the shower on for steam, to help cut off that smell. Steam really helps for odor elimination. It makes your bathroom just smell neutral/fresh out of the shower without the soapy smell in the bathroom.

If you don't have a sploof, or exhaust fan in your bathroom, then I recommend to open your window while smoking. That shit is the best but be careful, and remember who your neighbors are. You don't want to open a window directly near the narc neighbor (just because, peace of mind, really)

If all else fails, bike until you find a secluded woodsy area, and smoke deep within the woods. Look for a lot of nature, and no trash. Find a place where no one walks around. It's easy to identify once you pick up the clues.

4. @LovingTree 
    thanks man, Im not really worried  about my clothes smelling because I just throw them in my hamper but whats the best option, which method is the best because my main objective is to keep the smell from going down the hallway.

5. Open your window. Then shut your door, take a lighter, and hold the flame in front of the crack in your door. If the flame pushes towards you the air flows into the room (ideal for smoking). If the flame looks like its being sucked out the door, the air passes the other way.

Either way, blow out the window.

Read my post bro. There's several options I listed for you. All of them will work.

Also, if you're worried about getting in trouble for being high or being around parents while high, just act normal. FEEL the high, but don't ACT high. Feel confident. Don't be scared. If you do the system and order of operations like I told you to, there is no reason to fear.

7. thanks guys appreciate it

8. Dude you have ozium! I say blow the smoke out the window and spray a shit ton of ozium around your room afterwords ,and if you have some incense or candles burn them.

9. Just use a sploof and blow out the window.  Take snapper hits so the bowl doesn't keep burning creating smoke that can't be filtered.

Ah, yes. Good old Ozium. I remember when I used that stuff. Too bad it's over $5 for a small can, though. Also, I heard that shit causes cancer, so I stopped using it. But it certainly does WIPE OUT every single smell.

11. $5 is too expensive? lol

12. if im really worried i take a hooka hose and put one part out of the window and shut it almost all the way and when i need to exhale i blew out the hose

13. I'd say if you've got fly wire for the window then basically push on it with your lips and exhale hard so it won't come back in, I wouldn't blow it into clothes , as the smoke will still be in your room, just make sure no one has their window open hahaSent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes, it is, when a can of air wick, which is x3 the size, costs $1.

15. I remember I tried blowing out the window and it randomly got windy EVERY TIME I WOULD BLOW MY SMOKE OUT THE WINDOW .... just because of that I got caught ... lmao good luck

16. Put your shirt over your head and then hotbox your shirt.

17. Just sit beside a window with the joint outside the window, but if your parents don't want you smoking in the house respect it and smoke outside.

18. don't really how it could possibly be better to blow it in your clothes... so i say out the window

19. Yeah....who in the hell told you to blow your smoke into clothes? lol
    Smoke outside if you can....so simple and no smell.

20. I would tuck a towel in under your door and just blow the smoke out the open window. Ur covered at all sides and the smoke should go right out. Get some body spray or something to cover up the smell.