Should i be worried?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovejane, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"benwise"']If it was schizophrenia you probably would know (it runs in the family usually, right?)

I'm sure someone would have mentioned 'yeah, so and so has schizophrenia etc etc'

:p, maybe not though.[/quote]

My great uncle had it and i have a bi-polar cousin. I'm not schitzo i was just panicing over nothing but i think i may take a long t break.

2. Dude, I have OCD in that way as well... just not as bad. I worry about shit all the time, stupid shit that I know deep down can't be true. My brain just won't shut off! I am 32 and have been like this since I was a kid, around 11-12. So i feel for ya. A t-break is a good idea.

I had an anxiety attack about 6 months ago while high and that almost ruined smoking for me because I started to panic because I didn't know how to deal with that while high. That only lasted for 10-15 minutes though. I was gonna quit but decided it was time for me to take back my own mind. But I did take a few day t-break, during my break I paid attention to my anxiety and realized that something in my mind had complete control of me. I knew that Cannabis is used by some folks to expand and explore there mind so I gave it a try. It was literally a war between my own mind and my OCD. For about 2 weeks after that I made it a point to find the real me among the anxiety and OCD every time I got high, which was every night after work. I got to a point that I could recognize and suppress the anxiety before it became a thing. I am definitely not cured yet but I have the mental tools to deal with my issues, and I have been keeping on it. The first two weeks were the toughest and it took another few months to actually get to a point where I am now not worrying like I was and my anxiety is about 80% gone. I figured out that since the anxiety and OCD are in my head then the solution must also be in my head, Cannabis helped me get to this point! I am telling you this because i want you to know that your OCD can be a minor part of your life instead of a major part, and for me that is something awesome!

I'm at a point now that's kinda like that movie "A Beautiful Mind", not the same issues I have but..., where John Nash got to a point that he knew he had issues and was able to differentiate what was in his head from what was real. I am optimistic that if I keep up with this mind over OCD thing that I will eventually be cured. Thank you Cannabis for this!!! .........sorry for the long post, just thought I might be able to help ya OP.

3. if high and listening to music (happens more if its acoustic) I can sense the singer around me , I do have surround sound but its a presence not just sound. If really into the music I sometimes turn around expecting the singer to be there.
    Try this with Nick Drake you wont be disappointed.