Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowFan420, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Just noticed this white/grey stuff near the bottom of the plant, at one of the places where a fan leaf initially was until I removed it, although weeks to months ago. The plant is grown outdoor. Since I just noticed it I don't know yet it if spreads but will definitely keep an eye out, does anybody here know what it is and what caused it? I'm guessing also that I should probably not touch it too much, it seems like it goes into the stem.

Attached Files:

2. The branch that was there was ripped or torn. If its been weeks to months I wouldn't stress about it. You can always use ductape to patch up a broken branch tho, in the future

3. I don't remember ripping it off any different then any of my other branches/fan leaves I've removed, but aight, I wasn't too worried yet but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't signs of maybe a disease or who knows. Appreciate the reply :)

4. No worries bro.  Just the plants way of protecting itself with some scar tissue.