should i be worried

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TATtheHOOD, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I have a blue mystic female that i just put inton12/12 two days ago.all the tops and new growth look great. Beautiful color foliage. But some of the larger fan leaves have started to get yellow spots on them. PH is fine...temps are good and shes only getting 1/2 strength nutes...gh flora gro micro and bloom. All the rest of my girls look great so xan anyone identify the problem here.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for the quadruple pics...mobile app sucks. :smoking:

3. calcium deficiency, give her some cal/mg next watering.

4. Fuck I don't have any cal/mag. And my shop is closed till Wednesday... Any home remedies?

5. not that I know of except calcium peroxide but i have no idea what the ratios would be.

6. Damn. U think she will be Ok till Wednesday afternoon?

7. Do you need to water soon? If you have other nutrients you could supplement with those in the mean time. Other wise I think you'll be okay.

8. For sure.

9. She's due for water tomorrow probably but I could hold off till weds. Shed be fine waiting.

10. Awesome. It's part of my first grow so I'm all anxious and shit. As most noobs are.

11. If anyone wants to follow this grow check out my thread Blue Mystic. And my thread Spiritual Punk. :smoke:

12. What's the best brand of cal/mag?

13. Also check your PH 6.0-7.0 for soil and 5.5-6.5 for hydroponics.

14. My ph is at 6.3 consistently. What's a ood brand of cal/mag?

15. Oh and I'm in soil.

16. For soil try Botanicare Nutrients Cal-Mag Plus.

17. Cool u think my local hydro store would have it?

18. Ur hydro store will definitely have cal mg nutes whether its botanicare or something else

19. Yeah I figured that much. I just want the best for the plant. I'll talk to my chick at the shop and what she would recommend. Thank u for all ur help. I really appreciate it