Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bit worried, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hey all,

First time post...

Now I have NEVER smoked before so I'm a bit paranoid (understatement). Now my friend smoked twice (like for less than a min each time) while in a car with windows open. I'm worried about the second hand smoke making me show up hot for a urine test. I know I wont have a test for at least 10 days maybe more...should I be worried.

Btw I have nothing agents smoking but my job does wayyy to many tests.

Any help would be welcome

2. just second hand smoke wont make you fail a test, unless you are getting a contact

3. Don't worry man... :smoke:

4. Thanks for quick reply...anything I can do to further clam my nerves? Drink water and lots of it. I guess this stuff is stored in your fat...well I'm 150lbs at 5"8 lol so not much fat there .

5. You are fine, hon! :D This is from PubMed-

Passive inhalation of cannabis smoke--is it detectable? (abst - 2009)
    [Passive inhalation of cannabis smoke... [Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoids were detected in urine in two studies where the subjects had been exposed to high smoke levels. In studies conducted under less extreme conditions no urine samples were positive for more than a few hours after exposure and the measured cannabinoid levels were low.

A few puffs with the windows open does not qualify as "high smoke levels"! :D

Granny :wave:

6. chill out, you have nothing to worry about. You won't fail your test

7. You aint got shit to fret brotha man

8. Smoke a joint to calm your nerves.

9. i always wondered this myself. i think you should be fine man.

10. Just reiterating what everyone else is saying, you're definitely fine. You should ask her to let you have some. Comfortable environment, with experienced smokers and you'll have a great time

11. I had a drug test (blood) done not long ago and I had smoked a joint less than 12 hours earlier. I passed the test. I don't recommend trying to cut it that fine but your 'smoking experience' should have you worried at all. Depending on the test you might have to wait hours, days, weeks or months before being 'clean' but if you might have ingested less than a birds breath in no test will pick it up.

And just like the cats above me said, chill out. Have a joint. ;)

12. Thanks for the support guys.. Still going to be a wreck, but not nearly as much now.

13. Only if it is one of those mutated genes of marijuana...Then you'll have worms crawling out of your nose, but that is pretty obvious at the onset.:cool:

14. Lol fucking chill

15. You're fine, second hand smoke wouldn't be enough to get into your system

16. And if you knew how respected Granny was here you would have no worries. If she says something you should listen. Click on the link at the bottom of her post

17. I value everyone's input 100%, but I'm just a naturally worried person. I'm sure granny is a very respected source of information based on how you have her back.