Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be worried about making firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HeyMan1, May 25, 2009.

1. I am a tad concerned. I've smoked weed for a little over a year fairly regularly, but sometimes still have trouble hiding the fact that I'm stoned if I smoke alot. This being said, I am really interested in making some firecrackers, but I've heard that the high from eating weed food is extremely intense and lasts for upto 12 hours. This sounds a little daunting, I am afraid I will be overwhelmed, or just get too high for too long, interfereing with whatever I have to do that day/the next day.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I just need a little guidance here.
    -Thanks

2. Well, whoever told you that it lasted 12 hours was probably wrong (unless what they ate was ridiculously potent), if done properly, it will last about 5 hours.

Yes, it is more intense, but let me help you put it into perspective. When you were first considering smoking weed, you probably realized the effects you would feel would be much more daunting than your normal sober life. Take a chance with them, its really enjoyable, and its not like its meth or something, its the same old green. It wont carry over hard into the next day. And if you really plan on doing something so important that you think you cant function while high, then just dont get high and find a different day; its that simple.

Good Luck!

3. consuming weed has always been a body uplifting experience for me, so its not that hard to really hide it

4. Thanks! I'm planning on making some firecrackers using the sitting out (No Oven) method. I'll make sure to let you guys know about my results. :gc_rocks:

5. Dear god... that was awesome. Sadly, I wasn't awake for much of it. I ate the the cracker (I used about a gram on it, peanut butter, sit out method), at about 10 pm. At around 10:45 I started feelings something, and at about 11:15 I was nearly stoned to an overwhelming point. I after about 10 minutes of that, I fell asleep listening to music. Definately gonna give it another try, I loved what I felt. Haha :hello:

6. Way to go bud, +rep, I'm glad to see you decided to go for it and that you enjoyed it. Way to put the pair to use :hello:

7. This is kind of gross.... my farts and shit smell like weed. Bahaha

8. lol omfg that's awesome:p