Should I be this pissed at her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kneelforneal, Mar 4, 2010.

1. This girl has been telling me she has feelings for me for a while. And I'm really digging her. Today I figured out she doesn't want to date because she thinks I'm athiest, and she's christian. Now, she knows I'm christian, as I go to the same church as she does. Its just that I almost never go to church. I don't know why, I just dont. But you don't have to go to church to be christian, right? Anyways, she won't tell me this, but she tells others. She tells others that I say God's name in vain, although she only thinks that saying "god d---it" is saying his name in vain. there are plenty of other ways to take God's name in vain, and she probably does more than I do. But I'm the athiest. Should I be this pissed, because I feel like I'm about to explode..

2. This is why I avoid the overly religious types like the plague. Plus they're 'rents will probably see me as the devil himself. I say fuck her in her bible quoting mouth and bail.

3. fuck her. tell her religion has nothing to do with dating at all. sounds to me that she might be the over the top religious type though
    i'm atheist also :D

4. Holy rollers = abstinence = no pussy = lose

atheist = dont have a set time to get laid = pussy = win.

I rather be atheist.

5. Definitely stay away from this type of lady, i'm speaking from experience on this one. I dated one and even changed to the point I started going to church just to stop hearing her bitch about it. Well, we dropped the relationship then months later, she has a nervous break down and Im what it centers around. It came back to bite me in the ass. It's funny how the people who can't accept you for who you are, are the righteous religious types, ironic aye?

6. What denomination are you?

It's fairly easy to convince her you're not an atheist, but we need a starting point.

7. Something I'll never understand... man and woman, not being able to get together because of difference in religion...

8. Lol she sounds lame. If she is realllly into her religion and you aren't, that is gonna be a prob. I don't mind chicks that are religious as long as they don't try to constantly push their views on me or think they are better than me because of that, and it sounds like she would want to change you lol.

9. This is why i now use the term agnostic not atheist.

10. Is she like a huge bible thumper? If so tell her get off your high horse your no better than me who barley goes to church.

11. Don't go for religious girls lol. I tried to fuck a girl with a purity ring and religious girls just aren't worth the time.

12. Some are down to fuck. Just gotta pick out the right ones.

13. Some of the kinkiest girls I've ever met are the religious ones. They're into some really crazy shit. Must be all the repression, I think.

14. Why? Fundamental differences in belief system/philosophy of life is one huge reason relationships don't work.

15. Fundamental difference in anything is not the reason relationships don't work, the reason relationships don't work is because they lack love.

It's the ONLY reason why any relationship doesn't work.

16. Not true, religion is a very important aspect of everyone's life, whether you believe it or not.

How is an atheist going to marry a catholic? How will they raise their children? What beliefs will they teach?

Obviously, the atheist would want no talk of God and the Catholic would want church on sundays.

It's not important if you're only having fun, but once shit gets serious it doesn't matter how much you love the other person, it has to do with how serious you are about your faith.

17. Why not? How does anyone get married?

And how serious can anyone be with their faith? I mean any faith.

18. It only matters if you make it matter. I'm sure there are people out there with different beliefs that still love eachother and are married.

19. Oh fuck yeah, but the people who are in a relationship together and make it work have found a way to compromise.

Do you guys understand what I'm trying to say or am i just retarded?

20. Nah i understand. The whole children thing. It's something you have to think about later down the line. You can't just jump into things.