Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i be that guy? lmao

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dynasty7, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Im at my cousin chelseas engagement party and most of the people are 27 plus a majority of those are 40-65... im 18. Should i start drinking and add life to this party and be that guy they all talk about later when they look back and and talk about that drunk idiot that made a fool of himself? Or should i just stay with mood and not do shit and stay on grasscity on my phone and listen to music im asking cause its board there all just standing here outside catching up being old squares and me and my moms drove 4 hours to get here in charleston south carolina soo suggestions everyone :devious:

2. go wedding crashers on that party.

3. Respect your counsin's engagement and behave.

4. Don't be that guy.. No one wants to get their wedding that they spent a ton of money and time planning ruined because of someone who can't control themselves in public.. Toss a few back, cut yourself off and just be the respectful guest..

5. Btw i dont mean im gona like ruin it just liven it up get them loose the crowd here are like civilized southern folk so there proper right now

6. Dude its a wedding reception. The only person not drunk is the recovering alcoholic in AA. I would rather blow my brains all over the wall then try to sit though one of those sober. That must be what hells like.

edit. Oh damn its just an engagement party? Even more reason. plus its not like theres anything else to do in Charleston.

7. Start drinking. I guarantee you will be significantly less bored.

8. Agreed. Don't be that guy.

What good will come of it anyway?

9. drink but dont get piss drunk

10. Im about to drink When the sun goes down got about 1 hour left.

11. This. No one really likes to look back and remember "that guy," but nothing wrong with livening up the party after tossing some back.

12. ill be leaving a legacy good or bad they will remember me.

13. So did Hitler :D Couldn't resist, sorry. :smoke:

14. Find someone else you can out drink and get them to start chugging with you. Then you can be that guy because there's a worse that guy. Makes me miss home. I get funny looks in bars here when I drink more than 4 beers an hour.

15. Why would you drink? It's not like its going to be that much fun, your just going to end up bored and drunk instead of just bored. And its not like your looking to score with anyone there, for all you know the chick thats giving you eyes is your 2nd cousin that youve never met

16. ill be leaving a legacy good or bad they will remember me.

17. Have you ever been drinking and had that epiphany of "hey, I feel really good right now, but I'm totally in control of my thoughts and actions still!"? If you have, you may be inclined to drink more, thinking you're handling your shit.

That's actually the epiphany you have when you're on the level between buzzed and being a gigantic asshole.

18. you should be shirtless and pantless dancing on a table with a drink in both hands:hello:

19. That's how you know it's working!

20. lmao dude jus get drunk man.....and waait till everybody else gets a few drinks in em too man.....its still early