Should I be peed off.

Discussion in 'General' started by R0Y5TON, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Okay, My best mate just recently started smoking. He only smokes with me cause I'm the one who gets the bud for him. It's all cool cause we'll go half's.

Anyway, He came round had a smoke. Then we put a film on in my room. He only goes and fucking curls up in my duvet Stretches his fucking legs out so I've got shit to sit on basically. I personally find that disrespectful because that's my bloody bed I've got to sleep there I don't want some sweaty onion bargi pits on my pillows.

I picked up a Eight of my own weed. He only goes and rolls them all up into joints ready to be smoked so I won't end up smoking it in my bong without him. I did end up ripping them apart after he went thought but still...

He spent £120 in one week on bud and he said it was fine because he got £3000 from grandparents and that he'll smoke me out for all the times I've smoked him out (Alot of times). Now he's under the impression that I'm going to return the favor. Even though I've got a car to run a girlfriend to look after and barely enough money from my job already when he doesn't even have a job or a car. Just gets money off his parents.

I know he's my best mate and love him to bits but this can't go on!

Help me out please?

2. Next time he decides to use your bed as a spot to lounge on tell him there's a more appropriate place to sit (assuming there is). If he makes a deal then you can ask him to leave if he doesn't want to respect your property.

Instead of letting him roll all the weed into joints tell him that it's not necessary to roll that many. Tell him to only roll what you are intending to smoke during that session.

Don't become a spineless doormat of a friend. If you don't say something he will never know you have a problem with what he's doing, so speak up or else he will continue doing this.