Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be paranoid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highway 61, May 30, 2012.

1. Today when i got home there was a cop parked in front of my house and he sat there for an hour before driving away. I smoke inside or away from my house, no sketchy business is run out of the house, etc. I feel like a surveillance car would be unmarked but still.. could the cop just have been watching me? Do i have any reason to worry?

2. Make sure none of your illegal items are out in the open at your house first of all. Be smart, know your rights, and you will be okay.

3. I don't think thats good enough to advice ^^ if hes asking for help and being all paranoid about that shit im pretty sure he doesn't know his rights lol

if anything just go out side and sit there and have a smoke...and then just have your phone out and watch him the whole time

4. he was probably just parked there for a different reason. if you live on a busy road then he might have been doing traffic or something. just don't have your stuff on you if you have to walk by his car (which you shouldn't if you smoke inside) and if he comes to your door just act really normal and don't let him in unless he has a warrant. just be smart about it and make sure all your stuff is hidden so he cant see it from a window or the doorway. It's probably just a coincidence, but if he comes back again soon then there's probably something up.

5. he could have randomly been parked in front of your house

6. It's really easy to get paranoid while high (for me at least), so I wouldn't worry about it. Like herbalist9 said, don't have paraphanelia in sight of doors or windows and you should be fine.