Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be moving to concentrates?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OldManDave, Oct 9, 2016.

1. I smoke medicinally/recreationally once per day, exactly, every evening. I smoke 1.0g in a bubbler. That's actually a lot, takes me about 10 minutes.

Could I get the same amount of THC in a concentrate at anywhere near the same price?

To put it more simply, I've been smoking flower for a long time but have no experience with wax or other concentrates, and am wondering if at my "quantity" I should be moving to a concentrate, and whether there are any downsides.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. u dnt get to look at the nuggs and u dont get to smell the nugs and u dont get to smoke a cheap bubbler..

• Like Like x 1
  3. A g all at once , holy cow

4. I don't buy but it looks cheaper to smoke wax than bud. At $30/g for wax and $10/g for bud wax is a bargain. Could you smoke .33g of wax? I can't.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FWIW, the good stuff I buy is rated around 30% THC, and if wax is 80%, then it's about 2.5 times as strong.

6. I've never smoked wax yet, I'm getting some soon my shop sells 1gram for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. So after you smoke a third of a gram of wax for your evening high report back. According to your figures it shouldn't get you as high as a gram of your wildly potent bud but I bet you don't get thru the third of a gram in one setting.