Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i be mad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VannilaKush, Jun 20, 2012.

1. So I went to my normal dealer today and he said he has sour d so I was like yea hook me up with a quarter , so I go there and he scales it and sells me it for 65 , I go home and just to make sure I rescale it and it comes up to 8.7g's so I was like sick bro... And I smoke sum and it's not sour d, it's great shit like awesome as fuck don't get me wrong but it's for sure not sour d. It didn't have that lemony desily smell ( I'm hight now don't mind my spelling ) . Should I be mad ...? If u guys want I'll post pics

2. no....? names mean nothing. dank is dank

3. If you thought it was sour d in the first place then you should rethink things. Unless you know the grower or you're buying from a dispensary, dealers will toss out random strain names all the time in hopes of raising the price.

4. Do not go by strain names unless you go to a club. He got your buck because he told you a popular strain name. I could careless what my dealer says about his bud (unless I go to my grower) I usually go by smell, cure, and smoke.

5. dealers will say anything to get you to buy it. and you smoked it. so if youre satisfied with the quality then you shouldnt get mad

6. If anything you should be happy. Good Bud is bud. Great bud is bud. Super fucking dank ass shit is bud. Just smoke it and be glad he gave you a good deal :) :D :hello: :smoke:

7. I'm glad he gave you over a quarter for 65, haha. mannnn.

fuck what a dealer says, if you ain't certified or you ain't growing it your own i could care less about the name. asl ong as it's great

8. OP made this thread to brag about getting bud for $7.47 a gram.

9. Buying weed is like a long line of telephone. Somewhere alone the line someone fucks it up. Rarely does bud change hands only one time unless your purchasing from the growing directly. But most of the time it changes hands a few times before it gets to you. And somewhere someone forgets/fucks up. I wouldn't worry or be angry. I'd let him know so he doesn't keep saying its sour d when it isn't!

10. and want's to know if he should be mad about it ...hahahaha

11. Word my dealing sells for 10 to 15 a gram depending on strain

12. No, Atleast he didn't give you a bag of shake from miss or something. If its still good, smoke it.

13. So you got almost an extra free 2 g's, while the rest of the country gets ass fucked for 120 a quarter, and you pay half the price? Yes, you should be mad.

14. I don't know anyone that pays $120/q. $20/g sure in Whorelando but anyone paying $120/q when you can pay $150 (or maybe $175 with that pay scale?) is not thinking things through.

15. So let me get this straight, you want to know if you should be mad that you paid $65 (damn good price for illegal) for a quarter of dank and got a free gram.7 because he lied about the name (which every fuckin dealer on the planet is going to do)?

fuck yes, obviously.

ps: your avatar icon thing is not allowed according to GC rules, OP.

16. Being mad at your dealer for selling you o name dank when he said it was a specific strain is like, like, shit I always have metaphors for threads like this. Umm, it's like going to the store and buying mortons salt but you end up getting some other brand of salt. It's still fuckiqng salt and be glad it's not bath salts XD. Hope that answers your question...

17. It is contingent on availability; medical and/or decriminalized states have half the cost generally.

18. A half vs a quarter is one of the biggest price breaks.

And dude I would be pissed, should expect like 10 grams.

And its not even sour d! What has the world come to :(

19. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']OP made this thread to brag about getting bud for $7.47 a gram.[/quote]

Right I was thinking the same thing. I pay 85 for a quarter of no name so be happy.

20. 1st world problems.