Should I Be Labeled A Criminal Because I Pay For Sex????

Discussion in 'General' started by limetime, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Image inf there was some law that was made which said you not a criminal for paying for sex and that made some loop-hole where people rape other people and it's not against the law if you give them some money after and everybody was getting raped and $20. That would be fucked up.

2. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Lol, I'm a lady and I've never... uh... used the services of a prostitute. :p

Though, I have thought about maybe paying for a hooker for a few hours and just inviting her back to my place to play video games and eat cookies. :laughing:[/quote]

Would you smoke her up too?

3. [​IMG]

4. that's how it works

5. I think just throwing the word "consensual" in there somewhere might really help to avoid that kind of situation. :p

6. [quote name='"CAVERN"'] and everybody was getting raped and $20.[/quote]

This made me laugh. Idk why.

7. The bitch I pay...pay's you?

You dirty little slave; ;)
    I don't even want to know the kind of things you do for money.

8. Are you trowlin OP? Or are you really that new

9. Aww damn, you were right, he was trowlin'. :(

Whatever, I think this thread has generated some valid discussion! :p

10. No it shouldn't be illegal. Anyone ever watch the show Gigolos? That's what prostition would be like if it were legalized.

11. I stumbled upon some reality show about prostitutes the other day and the 5 minutes I saw was just bitches screaming at each other and being dramatic.

Pretty much the same as any other reality TV show involving females. :p

12. does getting a sandwich made count as me being paid for sex?

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I stumbled upon some reality show about prostitutes the other day and the 5 minutes I saw was just bitches screaming at each other and being dramatic.

Pretty much the same as any other reality TV show involving females. :p[/quote]

So pretty much Bad Girls Club, only they're prostitutes? :laughing:

Gigolos is a reality show about male prostitutes in Vegas, I came across it this summer lol

14. I would say if both parties where completely consenting, then prostitution in itself is a 100% victimless crime. If someone wants to pay someone for sex, or if someone wants to get paid to have sex, then thats no ones fucking business.

Forcing someone into prostitution however is not a victimless crime, nor is rape, BUT neither can be compared to just prostitution.