should i be feeling bad like I screwed my friend?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rxy, Jan 11, 2010.

1. my friend asked me to bring in some weed, so I said I would bring some in the next day. The next day I wrapped about a 2 grams worth of weed in plastic wrap and shoved it up my ass it was clean I just took a 30 min shower. (cops suck) when I gave it to him he ate it instead of smoking it. He heated it in oil and put it on a muffin

I did not say it was up my ass so now I feel like I betrayed him it was in plastic wrap the whole time

2. Would it really be worse smoking it ? Don't feel bad though just save the story for when your real drunk or something. Hahahah thats mad funny though

3. rofl.................!!!!!

it dont matter wont effect him just dont tell him:smoking::cool:

4. So did you just stick it up your ass for fun or what?

j/k, but really, why did you have to put it up your bum?

5. yeah, thats what i was thinking! lol. why didn't you just carry it in your wallet or a bag? :p but thats a pretty awkward (but fucking funny) situation to be in...i just wouldn't tell him if it was me, hopefully i will never get to the point of shoving weed up my bum, though.

6. wait?...why???!?!?!

7. oh shit man LMAO, i cant stop laughing, sorry op lol, thats some mad shit

8. I would like to believe this, but I just can't. Still funny though.

9. Im guessing he got pulled over and jammed it up there so he wouldnt get caught.

I woulnt tell him.

10. ooo christ.

he ate your butt weed!

11. Hahahahahahah....Oh dear. That was a REAL LOL.

I am also wondering why you put it up your bumhole... :confused:

12. Wow. Shoving pot up your ass. Good call:cool: at least cops didn't get the pleasure of smoking it.

13. Wheres you friend live at, that weeds that hard to smuggle?

14. I assumed that his friend was in prison, since his friend asked him to "bring in some weed". Maybe OP can share with us though.

15. As long as you didn't put the bong up your ass too, I wouldn't worry. If you did put the bong up your ass, be sure to tell him.

16. To sneak it in jail. Why didnt you think ahead of time that he would be eating it?

17. To every one that wonders why I placed it in between the cheeks ? I'm afraid of getting caught with pot when I drive around with it. If I was taking the train I would not even think of putting up there, but since I was driving my car to his home I had no choice but to conceal it there.

He wants me to bring some kush should I have regrets about stashing it in my tush?

18. If you are shoving bags of weed up your ass then you have bigger problems than a pissed off friend.

19. Oh man, you suck:D and i mean that in a nice, funny way. C'mon man, that's completely irrational paranoia. Put it in your glove box or something, unless you have a reason for them to search the car, even if you get pulled over your fine. Props on that though, you really take cops seriously. But uhhhh, i don't think i ever want to smoke any of your weed man... LOL. Jus' sayin'. I'll pass on the ass blunt.:eek:

20. I laughed out loud.