Should I be doing anything differently?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tortoise, Nov 2, 2014.

1. I'll be honest, I haven't been able to put in the time that these plants deserve. I meant to ask for help earlier but got caught up. I've been following general hydropnics drain to waste and am on week 2 using micro, grow, bloom, and liquid koolbloom. These are what my plants look like right now. Besides the obvious of trimming the dead/dying leaves, do they look okay? Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Just looks like nute burn to me, back off of them a bit before you burn whats left. If you fix it now, it should be fine.

3. I am a die hard fan of GH nutes but not so much of their feeding directions, best way I have found to keep your girls happy and healthy is to keep your nute PPM at about 650-700 for veg and 1000-1100 for flowering, I have found this works out much better and keeps you from spending a fortune replacing used nutes all the time, you may have to play around with your PPM to get it right for your strain but what I gave ya above works well across the board on both photos and autos

Would you recommend switching from nute water only to a schedule of nute water every other time, alternatiing with just plain tap water?

I don't know how to tell how many ppm I'm putting in my water. I'm also not concerned about the cost of my nutrients... I bought 1 quart bottles of everything and they still look new. I think the strain I'm growing is Grand Daddy Purple if I'm recalling correctly.

Thank you both for the replies!