Should i be concerned?

Discussion in 'General' started by HouseofHash, May 25, 2010.

1. Usually, after i smoke my nose gets stuffed up and it gets hard to breathe, so i blow my nose. Well weirdly enough i looked and i saw small pieces of cannabis and some blood in my mucus.

Should i be worried, is this normal?

2. Stop snorting your bud. Blood could have been from you blowing to hard. Check out WebMD if you want to be more paranoid.

3. sounds like you inhaled some bud while you were smoking. was this your first time smoking? what did you smoke out of. when i smoke, maybe an hour later my nose gets stuffy and i cant really smell anything. but blood...... that's odd.

4. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a common thing. If it happens daily, it could be some form of sinus infection. If it only happens when you smoke, then I would try a different form of smoking, and if it still happens, I would start to be paranoid.

5. I was smoking out of my 12" roots and ive been smoking for about 6 months now. And it was a very small amount of blood, but noticeable.

If it matters, when i take the hit i breathe in oxygen through my nose instead of my mouth.

6. hmmm... it's possible that you just happened to have a little blood in your nose and you inhaled too hard sucking up some bud or you where smelling it too hard.

cuz sometimes you have small nose bleeds but not enough to notice or drip down your nose........

just a what if...

7. True enough. The only reason i had been worried is because i learned a while back that the lungs have a layer of mucus that protects them from viruses and keeps them healthy and i didn't know if i was actually coughing up contants from my lung or not.

8. i dont think you have anything to worry about man. just sounds like a weird chain of events to me.