should i be concerned...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JTBl0int, Nov 4, 2009.

1. So the bottom set of leaves on one of my plants is kinda yellow and a little bit is turning brown But the new growth seems to be healthy..should i worry about it. I also have 2 plants in one pot which i know is a no no but i had 2 seedlings and limited resources so i went for it... Do you think this problem could be from lack of nitrogen, heat stress, or a root problem?? Also do you guys think its too late for them to be seperated, i should probably transplant them ASAP right..

They are about 11 days old and i have them under 24/0 fluro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Theres some more pics in my grow journal

2. Check the sick plant section. read read and read again. you will find your answer.

I am not being a dick, I don't know the answer but checking the right section will help.

3. you should also seperate the plants into seperate pots. this way, the roots wont grow together

4. to lat for that ^^^ but dont worry about a little part it happens, if the whole leaf or another leaf does the same thing then id be concerned

5. Is that the serrated single leaf? If so, nothing to worry about, they tend to die off like the cotyledons. Seperate the plants into their own pots as soon as possible.

6. ok thats what i thought.. yea it was one of the first leaves that came after the cotyledons