Should I be concerned

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flyboy1256, Apr 29, 2018.

1. It has been 2 days since I watered my 2 plants.i haven't watered them since Friday in the morning and it's not 1am sunday. Both are auto flowering plants,one is auto white LSD and the other is camelicious(2 pics on the left is one plant and the right pic and bottom Is the 2nd plant. 11 days since I put in soil. 1 plant is up and reaching for the sun gods and the other isn't. I put my finger in the soil to my knuckle. It's a little moist and soil is still soft and not hard.should I be concerned about the plant not reaching or could it be just because of the strain.notice the one pointing up also has 2 extra small stim leave pointing out(I don't know what to call them) and the other don't and I planted same time.should I let them go another day with water? This is my 1st grow so I need all the help I can[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. All seems perfectly fine. Imagine looking at two new babies - this one has more hair, that one has fatter fingers, this one has a rounder face, that one screams and wriggles more than the other - each perfect but also naturally different from each other.
    The subtle difference in how the leaves on one plant are "reaching up" compared to the other one, is nothing to worry about. If anything, leaves reaching up like that indicates stress, but there are no other signs of stress or problems.

Best thing you can do is check on them daily but otherwise leave them alone. Keep the temperature under control, plenty of light, don't overwater them by fussing with them, let them get on with growing.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Pick up wet so u know what that feels like. Than u will get feel of wet versus dry. Even if u are a little late. They will bounce right back after u water or feed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. Ok thanks. I wasnt sure what to do. I woke up and turned the lights. The Soil is still moist after 3 days so I'm not gonna water it today.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok I will. I dont know why I didn't think of that. I just checked on them after waking up, the soil is still a little moist and soft, so imma wait until it's time to cut off the lights and stick my finger in the soil to my knuckle to see how dry it is before I water, this gonna be the 3rd day without water but someone told me not to water the soil if it isn't dried yet or hard

• Like Like x 2
  6. Indoora wirh a temp around 77 should take 3 days to dry min

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok thanks.the temp in my closet bounce around 75-77 degress.also I'm using farmfox ocean forest soil.im looking to get some foxfarm tiger bloom and foxfarm big bloom from them also.11 days since put in soil. When should I start using them? I been reading around but it's l confusing to me

8. Ok im a 100% fox guy. U will need the trio big bloom grow big and tiger bloom. If u are pinched for cash u wont need tiger bloom till flower time. If u do have the funds i reccomend getting the granualar cha ching beastie blooms and open ses. I swear by them. I start giving them big bloom after week 1 and grow big after 2 weeks. Start slow on grow big. Like 1/2 dose to start. Also i believe in mykos when u plant great for roots[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ok I'm very short of cash at the moment..right now I only have enough to get 1 of them because I'm going to get a ppm meter from my local store today and don't get paid until next week.so should I get the big bloom or grow big for now? I hear I can use big bloom though the whole grow so I should get that now and buy grow big and tiger bloom friday?

10. And also like I said I don't have alot of space so I don't want the plants to get too big.both are autos so I hear they will be somewhat short.its literally I'm my closet..do you think this will be enough space? It's about 6 feet from the floor to that white shelf uptop.and I can move shirts when it gets taller.imma put my lamps on top of those boxes when it grow taller and get 3 more lamps so I can have 2 for the top of plant and 3 for the bottom where the light won't hit.on top of making sure i feed it nute right.space is also my concern as I live in a apartment so this closet is the only place I have to grow.i dont have money to spend on hanging lights so I'm working with what I can.i already brought four 300watts-5600 lumen lights for flowering time in 4 weeks.im just tryna get prepared and get stuff I need on a budget.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. What strain? U could always train it with 50lb or larger fishing line. I grew some copacabana super auto and it got like 7 ft tall

• Like Like x 1
  12. One is auto carmelicious and the other is auto white LSD. I'm not a handy man.i know nothing about fishing lines and stuff and i hear its not good to train autos and i really don't wanna fuck up because i don't have money to start over if i do so I'm taking alot of precautions .i don't even have a socket in my closet.i got a extension cord going from 1 side to my room to the closet.i just brought the big bloom offline

13. They look great!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thank you. Just using what I can with what I got. I spent maybe about 70 dollars total on my set up. Tight money

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm doing the same thing right now. Nothing wrong with that at all!

• Like Like x 3
  16. I just order big bloom online and lucky for me the seller is in the same state as me so I'll get it this week.didnt realised I needed it but I'm only 11 days in so it's not too late. Imma but more foxfarm ocean soil in 2 more weeks so I can add more 15 dollars,maybe closer to the brim and some tiger bloom 13 dollars. And the 3 more of these lamps at like 15 dollars each and 300w 5600 lumens mh lights which only cost 3 dollars each and that may be it for me. If all turns right my next grow all I'll have to do it but the soil and nutrient cuz I'll have the equipment and I know running mh 300w gonna make my bill go up a little but I'm not too worried cuz its only 6 smalls lamps and gonna be on for only half a day for 4 weeks. I'm just ready to finish,learn from my mistakes and start a 2nd grow. My biggest thing is adding the amount of tiger and big blooms nute cuz I don't know the size of my pots.i just grabbed the biggest pots I seen with holes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Go less than suggested to avoid burn. Overwatering and nutrient burn are the causes of death for amateurs like myself.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yea I know. haven't watered my plants in 3 days. Still moist. And foxfarm ocean forest soil got just enough nutrients so I don't have to be too worried right now to add the big bloom

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just a note..Are those buckets translucent? If so, the roots will "see" light and you will have a mess later on..You can cover them up with something like those blue tarps or garbage bags maybe? Painting would have been better though..

• Like Like x 2
  20. I think they are. I didn't know. So I should wrap something dark around the pots?

• Like Like x 2