Should I be concerned

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghandi832, Sep 28, 2017.

1. IMG_4397.JPG IMG_4398.JPG IMG_4399.JPG I'm in my 2nd going into third week of flower this Sunday and no bud growth yet. Lights have been switched to 12/12, pH for all girls(latest) 6.7-6.8, runoff ppm mid 400's. Can someone give me any advice or answer why I haven't noticed anything besides the "stretching".

2. There's nothing to worry about - patience. Your plants look good. :thumbsup:
    These plants are starting their 3rd week since the flip for your comparison. Good luck.
    Flower 2 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. They will bud just give em tyme

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some strains are slower to flower and may need a little "poke" to get them going. :poke: If your plants continue to be "stubborn", decrease their light by half an hour and increase their dark period by half an hour. This will tell your plants that autumn is here, and they better get busy making flowers, ASAP!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks man! I'll keep that in mind if nothing happens soon

6. Good looking girls! Lol real quick, explain the scrog net for me please, the use really. I have one but I'm not sure on when to put it to good use

7. Would it be better to go by everyone's opinion on switching or would following the lights manual be best? In veg I had them on 100%veg 50% bloom in veg and now in flower, the manual says to go full spectrum, why wouldn't it be 100%bloom and 50%veg ya know? Lol or no.

8. A scrog net is just a way of training the plant to grow horizontally to form a wide plant with better exposure to the light. It's pulled tight to hold the branches down and usually put from 8" - 12" above the top of the pot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1