Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I be able to pass an at-home test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flashpipe, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Well, heres the story. I'm still living at home with my parents so I'm still going by their rules in the house. Sad, but true. Once college comes around I dont have to worry, but for now I do.

My mom was snooping and came across a couple pipes, so long story short, they're going to test me. They are going to surprise me with it. The only heads up my dad gave me was that it would be before christmas.

Let me give some info about me:
    5' 7" and only 130lbs. Extremely fast metabolism. Resting heart rate is 55BPM. I drink a decent amount of fluids every day and also eat a lot.

For the past month I've been smoking only 1-3 times a week and I dont smoke that much when I do ( used to smoke twice a day, 7 days a week, for at least 3 months ).

Say my parents were to tell me I had to come home in 2 hours, and I knew they were going to test me. I will obviously drink a lot of water and take a vitamin supplement. The ones I keep in my car contain a lot of niacin so I can always dilute it a little, but dont want to change the temperature of it too much.

What are my chances of passing?

2. I can't tell you your chance of passing but I can give you more ways to increase your chance.

First thing in the morning piss. The thc(metabolites) are more concentrated after you wake up. As soon as you piss drink more water(lemonade/cranberry juice makes me piss alot within a short period of time) and piss a few more times. You should be temperarly clean enough to pass a home drug test.

Seeing how your drug test can be within anytime this month i'd suggest you don't excersize because that will realise more thc into your blood/urine.

Oh and tell them the pipes were for tobacoo purposes :rolleyes:

3. Doesnt help. My dad found some buds drying in the garage short after.