Should I be able to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by emma_rose23, May 21, 2017.

1. I just got a great job that requires a drug test, so a pre-employment one (if that makes a difference). I've only smoked for about a year, maybe twice a week and no more than maybe a bowl or two at a time. I quit smoking about a month ago, but 1 week ago I ate a whole brownie (it was really strong). I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds....I know this is probably vague and hard to tell from this info but if I had a drug test this coming week do y'all think I'd pass? If not, I have a whole back up plan involving my sister's pee but if that's not needed I'd rather not go through the trouble. Thanks for any help!

2. Go to the dollar store and buy a couple of those cheap 1 panel drug test. But most likley you will still be positive for Thc.... If i was you i would just use the pee that you KNOW is clean... And some pre-emplyment screenings are different than others... If its a normal dipstick type test that they do on the spot.... Then there has to be enough in your system for it to detect... But if they send it off to a lab for testing and you have wait a couple days for results.... Those guys can detect very small trace amounts.... So it kinda depends....

• Like Like x 1