Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i assume i passed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clinton2750, Dec 15, 2009.

1. I went in to take a drug test on Wednesday the the 9th and now it is Monday the 14th I have not heard anything from the place I went to take the test. Does that mean I passed or what? It was a pre-emplyment drug test. Thanks.

2. The fact that they haven't contacted you can't b a good sign.

3. Only reason I say it could be a good thing is that i have read in other places that if they dont contact you that means that you have passed it and that they only contact you if you failed or if you need to retake it.

4. Normally they contact you if you passed it. If you fail they don't want to hire you so they forget about you.

5. Im not talking about the place of employment calling me because they said they would call me on the 16th or 17th to tell me when to come to orientation, im talking about the clinic where i took the urine test.