Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I ask what kind of weed I'm getting?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by randomcop, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I'm new to smoking, I've only smoked about 5 times and I bought it from the same guy each time. I think what I'm getting is indica but im not sure. Should I ask him what kind it is? How would I do that without it sounding rude or whatever?

2. Just say, hey what strain are we dealing with here?

3. No, not if its in the streets

4. Haha, dude, weed is weed. Just make sure it looks somewhat fresh and smells alright.
    (most of the dealers in my town have no idea what they are selling, it's just weed. If you want to get all obsessed with strains and names then get some medicinal stuff)

5. So you smoked five times, and made a pickup every time? He already thinks you're a noob, do not ask him what type.

6. lol. haha

7. If its from a dealer it's not really reliable. You could have some mid grade purple nugs, and your dealer advertises it as the dankest GDP ever.

8. Don't ask him if it's sativa or indica. You can kind of tell that. You'll note it specially when you've tried other weeds.
    If you're asking him ask him for the name of that shit. I guess if it's mids don't even try.
    And not even the name he gives you can be reliable.

9. Yo you have no idea how many dealers in my town have tried pulling this shit off... :mad:

Like so many times ive gone to pick up and they show me some decent looking purple nugs and they're basically trying to tell me that its like the best GDP thats ever been grown on the fuckin planet. I always just tell them fuck off haha.. But yeah shits annoying -__-

10. No you wont sound rude but you might make him feel insecure or catch him off guard which isnt the thing to do with a dealer. Or if hes prepared for the question youll just get lied to. Unless hes a big time dealer (which hes not since hes dealing to noobs, no offense) or you live in a medical state youll never know the actual strain. Your best bet is simply to learn to evaluate bud for yourself. If its good its good if its bad its bad.

11. You could ask what strain it is, but don't expect him to be honest

12. What's a pickup? I get it from him right after or before class.

13. Be like I'm not buying it unless you can prove it is such and such a strain . . . from noob to pot snob in less than 6 blunts

14. dont worry about strains...if you keep possessing weed on school property you wont last very long anyways. looks like you may have a lot to learn before you concern yourself with strains

15. My school doesn't care. Last year a kid was coming to school so high on oxy that he couldn't see. People do that stuff all the time and they just kinda look the other way.

16. taking a wild guess that your not over 18

17. Sounds kinda like your trolling just a lil, but whatevz, just ask him what kinda weed it is man, don't be afraid. You have the right to know. And I highly doubt that he will get mad or offended

18. nice school

19. If it were me I would worry more about being discreet about your actions and judge the bud by smell and look. Don't trust anything your dealer says unless he is like a brother. Most of the time they don't know what kind it is anyway. There are so many strains and names are like rumors, by the time you hear it it's the best bud known to man. Most of the time it's just average dro.

20. Damn it man, everytime I see your picture I think of a baby posting this shit lol