Should I Ask This Girl To Be My Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by deadhead20, May 17, 2014.

1. Tried to date this girl last year went on 3 dates almost banged never replied to my texts. Started texting me in the fall again, just ignored it. Bored so I hit her up and have hung with her 4 times since January, 3 in the last month. She knows I'm making a lot of effort. About 3 weeks ago she was drunk snap chatting me and said "I'm drunk will you be my boyfriend?" She told me she's only slept with 2 people which were both relationships, so I don't think she will have sex without being in one.

Anyway I asked her to dinner tomorrow she said yes. Just wondering if this is a good time to secure her as my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in about a week and a half. Should I just pop the question " will you be my girlfriend?" Regardless I'm planning on taking her back to my place after and gonna try and bang. Any opinions?

2. She sounds crazy, but I don't know because I haven't seen her eyes yet

Omega369

3. Ya she kinda is but also shy and reserved. I want to ask for the hell of it.

4. Is she hot? Ask her if she likes tacos. Bitches love tacos.

5. Drunk Snapchatting is the foundation of any good relationship. You will be fine.

6. Hmmm..I thought that the status of 'girlfriend/boyfriend' just came about over time..with a growing friendship and trust...and then the bang...Asking sounds like it'd be circa junior high...Not hating..

7. Just read her on the date and if it looks like she wants to date you then ask her. If you go in with a goal in mind you could sabotage yourself.

8. I wouldn't. But I'm not you and you aren't me.

Doesn't sound like she'd put in work.

But I don't know her. I mean if things go sour, break it off.

9. Yes she is extremely attractive small frame long legs huge rack. I'm just gonna see how the date goes. Try and get a read on her

10. Never ever ask a girl to be your girl friend or exclusive. Never!

If and when the girl is so into you that she can't stand the idea of you dating other girls... She will ask YOU to be exclusive or at least make very obvious comments about it.

Until then it's fair game. Btw when you ask a girl to be your gf, especially right out of the gate, it shows her that you're desperate and likely insecure. The sooner you learn this the better.

Most guys are chumps and when a drunk girl asks them out of the blue if they wanna be their bf are all too eager to go all in. It's one of many tests issued by women even if subconsciously.

Instead you should have turned it on her asking what she can bring to the table, why you should leave the bachelor life etc.

And don't ever be monogamous before sex otherwise you will learn another lesson the hard way.

Stay strong young blood.

Well do you want her to be your girlfriend? Sounds more like you want to get laid and are willing to enter a relationship solely for that reason. If that's the case, try finding a FWB or something instead. Don't make this girl think you genuinely like her if you're just trying to get some.

If you do really like her though then sure go for it!

12. #12 queenofnugs, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    I must say I really disagree with parts of this. I have never asked out a guy, and if a guy I was seeing for a long period of time didn't ask me out then I wouldn't consider him an option as a boyfriend. Most girls I know wouldn't chase a guy in the way you've described.

If a guy sat there and seriously asked me why I was worthy of being his girlfriend/what about me is so great he should leave the bachelor life I would leave before he could finish his sentence

13. Don't ask her to be your girlfriend, thats fucking corny.  Just keep asking her out on dates, keep talking to her, try to hang out with her a lot.  

14. You missed the perfect opportunity to snap chat her your D, very disappointed op.