Should I ask her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crownic, Oct 3, 2009.

1. I've been a loner pretty much sense I came to high school, not because people didn't like me but because I just don't really like spending time with people very much ( and also I have a lot of anxiety ). This is my senior year in hs and I rarely ever hang out with anybody.

About halfway through last year a girl started talking to me and we've been txting since then. Recently, we have been txting like a lot more then usual. Like all the time. She invited me to a party last weekend and I went and she hugged me lots and stuff but would say stuff like "were bestfriends right!!!" and stuff, but thats just her personality, shes like that a lot to other people too.

Shes always telling me to tell her I love her, but sorta in a joking way, and I asked her why once and shes like " to make me warm :) " .

Now keep in mind we have never even hung out aside from that one party, every time I've asked her shes always had plans ( reason why I think she doesn't like me actually ).

I like this girl, at least enough to ask her out. But the problem is I've never really had a close female friend, I mean I have female friends but just none I talk with regularly. She pretty much initiated the relationship with me, ( ie. talking to me, not the other way around ).

I realize this is a really young question to be asking, but it is very real none the less. Should I ask her out? and is it okay to do through a text?

2. LOL...dude...no no...do not ask her out through a text homie...shoulda asked this in mine and cassandras thread...however she may just want to be your friend dude...girls are like that. theyll make you think they like you as more when they really dont. i mean i couldnt really tell you "yes ask her out" because i havent seen the way she acts around you or treats you but if you dont know her well enough to know her answer will be a yeah then id say its not time to ask her out. also if shes asking you to tell her that you love her so she can feel special...shes not the type of girl id want to date. obviously doesnt know what true love is.

3. LMAO Epic. If theres one thing you get out of this post, do NO ask her out over a text.

4. we have a virgin. code 5 people. code 5

5. hahaha, so true

6. lol. take charge.

7. you should snap her thong

8. Lol, well you defiantly shouldn't ask through text, and you should defiantly keep trying to hang out with her more than just once before you ask her out, maybe ask her on a date? I mean, it might mess shit up if you just randomly ask her out and she doesn't feel the same way towards you, then you lose a friend as well... But if you're going to ask her anything, ask her in person...

9. :hello:

10. i did this to my ex gf one time...right as we were about to start gettin down to business....dont ask me why but i grabbed her thong til that shit broke and flew across the room...shit was hilarioussss.....so worth the pussy i lost that night

11. this.

12. Hey man, it might be true, but no need to be like that.

13. No, sadly it sounds to me like you're in the friends zone. If she liked you as more she'd make time for you to meet up. Hugging you and saying 'we're best friends right' are not the actions of someone who wants your penis, I'm sorry to say.

14. Yeah I kinda figured. I don't even really like this girl that much, so its not really a big deal I suppose.

15. only way to find out for sure is to just ask her out man (definitely not over text) just see if she wants to chill just the two of ya. and if she isnt into ya like that then just be her friend, never know she could have some other single friends that she can hook ya up with

16. you can text her, i text women and they constantly text me when they need me.

i had this one stupid girl, she'd call me every 10 minute intervals, was annoying as fuck. trying to see if i'd come hang out, if you ignore her enough she'll probably call you are 2 in the morning to come to a party and then she'll just take you in a bedroom.

17. hahahaha nice