Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i ask her to blaze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Jul 10, 2010.

1. so im going to summer school with this girl, ive been going crushin on hers since i go here. May i transfered to a new school and she added me on facebook... anyways since i sit close to her i overheard her and a friend talking about smoking up, shes been doin it for awhile i guess. shes a "good girl" pretty sure shes a virgin ;) anyways so i thought i should ask her to blaze. idk im a straight forward guy i dont know if thats to up front about it? what do you think?

this is her :smoke: & she buns!
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2. Get to know here views on the herb first. Then go for it.

3. Hell to the yeah:D:smoke:

4. This is the perfect chance. Light it up with this chick.
    When your both fucked up put the moves on her and then just get what you can.

5. hell yeah bro... she looks pretty sexy lol... are those her real eyes?? :confused:
    i dont see why she wouldn't... spark that shyt!! :smoke: :smoke:

6. If she blazes already then what's the problem?
    I hate smoking with chicks too chatty and I reckon chicks are way less funny an their jokes just piss me off more
    btw it's pretty weird putting her photo up here
    just saying

7. yeah just a bit darker in person

8. She has amazing eyes...I would stare into those things for hours..

9. nvm. she kinda looks like a tranny. my advice: find a new woman
    lol. just messin with ya. im plastered right noww

10. Just talk to her about other things, eventually if you start mention weed very casually you can get her to open up more. What were you gonna smoke her up with?

11. Haha dude i thought the same thing.

12. with lips like that.... no way shes a virgin.

get her blazed then get her glazed (like a donut)

13. Glazed bhahaha, i'm not even high and that was great.

Yeah stoner than boner.
    Wrap one up an smoke it then wrap it up and poke it.

14. i have a couple bongs n some paps lying round... got 4 g.

15. oh yeah, get fuckin S T O N E D with her, i saw that once somewhere when i was high and it looked cool, S T O N E D

16. dude she so tokes!!
    if she tokes,she pokes:smoke:
    quit being a pussy ang get on that boi

17. Be careful she looks like a man so she might have a secret bro

18. indeed, tap dat.

19. dude thats kinda fucked up..posting her pic on here..well i guess its better then 4chan lol..yeah shes got a nice pair of...bong sucking lips :p jkkk.
    Talk to her more and ask her to hang out..i really hope your not trying to just get her stoned so you can hook up with her..thats pretty low.But if you guys are just having fun go for it.

20. Get her to be your smoking buddy, man.