Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i ask for more weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benny breeg, May 7, 2011.

1. so i was driving past a corner where my dealer usually hangs, and i saw my dealer.
    so i got out the car n went up to him, and asked if he got. he gave me a dub for 20, i was checking outt the dub, and noticed it was def light, so i went to him and asked him bout it, and he gave me some excuse.
    sooo, next time i get should i ask for more since this one was light, or just fuck it? i dont know my dealer that well, so keep that in mind

2. If its light, and he admitted to knowing its light, he owes you...don't be scared to speak up.

3. /\ word

4. Did you weigh it, or do you just 'think' it was light?

Its kinda hard to go to your dealer without proof to get reimbursed if you already broke into the sac.

5. Be pushy, act like your his superior, act like you go hard and you will win the battle

6. Thats when you get shanked fool.

Find a better dealer..

7. hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm thinkin that maybe you should just look for a new hook or me cool when you ask him about it i wouldnt be a dick he is the one hookin the bud lol

8. you should stop buying off a guy on the corner. lol hes gonna give you whatever hes got for 20...get a guy with a scale that doesnt risk you getting arrested buying on the corner