Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i ask for 2 grams? Or 2 bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I just met this new dealer yesterday. I don't have enough cash for an 8th. And i don't feel like fucking around with atm fees.

He told me he delivers around here and to hit him up. And gave me a sample of some edibles. But should i ask him for 2 bags of weed? Which could be anywhere from 1.6-2 grams? But will definetly cost 20 dollars?

Or should i ask him for 2 grams? And hope he doesn't try to tax me for the full gram?

2. If you can get up to 2 grams for 20 bucks then why not do that? Idk why the wording makes a difference though

3. go to walgreens and buy something for like 25 cents and then get cash back off your debit card, no transaction fee except for the 25 cent iten you purchased. Or get a drink.

4. get 2 grams nigglet

5. go to your bank and withdraw money lol if you only have $20 bucks just ask him for $20 worth easy as that

6. Get a penny candy at a gas station....

Then do cash back

7. this isn't the 70's lol

I take that back by the looks of your avatar and signature you are from the 70's lol

8. Depends on a few things; your state and your hook up. Most eastern and conservative states, it's 20 a g standard, so you can really just say a g for 20 to not sound weird... However it's a whole great new ball game on the west side. A bag is certainly what you should say, and you can usually score twice as much compared to the east. Sad but true! As for your dealer, if he's your boy, you can say bag, maybe he will hook you up - but if it's just a random I would say ask formally, with the g.

9. Lulz Where are you from man? Every gas station I've been to in my state has 1, 5 And 25 cent candies.

10. just ask him how much his grams are?

11. Just tell him you need a dub.

12. say you want a dub. which is 20 dollars.

bastard....

13. Thats cuz ur hoosiers...

Nah but most places dont have that shit. That candy is popular in Indiana though, judging from my last visit many years ago.