should i add a sig and av???

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Oct 4, 2007.

1. ive been here for a while, first as a troll then eventually a member, ive just been too lazy to put a sig or av on my shit

but alas it seems almost all of the prominant members have a sig and av, not saying im really a prominant member yet or will be soon, but my post count is gettin up toward a thousand, mostly just because im on here everyday:cool::cool::cool:

i dunno if you guys even give a shit lol but i just blazed a fatty of (insert strain i cant remember here) x blueberry, and got to thinking about this, so let me know if i should get one, or just tell me to shut the hell up, its all good either way:eek:

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

:poke::bolt::confused_2:

P.S. some of these smileys are pretty funny to watch if you look at them closely

2. Whatever floats your boat man. Ive had an av and sig pretty much since day 1

3. Do it up mayne! :D Worse case scenario ya don't like 'em and delete 'em later, lol. We have some awesome artists here who make custom siggies. Check out The Artists Corner, I think there's a stickie there for it.

EDIT: I just checked and I didn't see it in there... Maybe it got de-stickified :D

4. i consider myself a fairly good user of photoshop, took 2 years of classes in HS still a senior now, thinking about going to college for graphic design......

but anywho, guess ill make one tomorow at school, lol, it will give me somethin to do

now that ive got my THC infested mind on a roll here, i think im gnna make one that represents the GC with my name down in the corner somewhere......

any ideas for what to put in it???

5. Nice... I wish I was artistically inclined, lol... Well, sorta am, but more so with music/writing than drawing and shit :)

Put something in it that's *you*, ya know? Just make sure if you make a siggie image you keep it within these regulations:

1. Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.
    Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

6. oh ok thanks cottons, ya im not artistically inclined at all, just good with computers lol

7. That works...:D I'm aight with computers, but I can't draw any better on a puter than I can on paper, lol.

Could ya do me a favor though... Change the "Banned" thing in your user title... I know it's just a joke and all, but someone might bitch 'cause we've asked others to change it in the past.