Should I abandon five vegging plants in the forest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ganjaone, Dec 31, 2013.

1. To make a long story short.... Im having three Critical Kush and two Fruity Chronic Juice in Vegging indoors right now. Just got a job offer far, far away ...i accepted...I can't take them with me... what should I do with the plants? I have only two options... I live in a rural area I can transfer them to some desolate piece of forest and let nature take over....or....destroy them...I will be back in a couple of years and would be interested to see what happened to them or I could just dispose of them....any thoughts???

2. is it still winter ?

3. Its not that cold where I live... not really frosty in the morning mostly

4. Give them to your favorite pot smoking buddy!

Or plant them in the forest.

5. I would give them to a friend and let him enjoy them. If you don't want to do that then just leave them be. On another note, it would be awesome if you came back and found huge ass plants just waiting for you to smoke.

6. No friends here unfortunately...lol...just moved here..and already leaving..

7. I thought the forest thing too :D. Let the forest reclaim what is his....that's what im going to do... hopefully they will pollinate and create some killer weed forest or something...would be crazy

8. That would be awesome, imagine they cross pollinated with all the other plant life and created a shitload of new plants, all with different attributes and effects. Ironically enough, I'm completely sober as I type this.

9. MJ will not cross-pollinate with "all the other plant life". Not any more than you can mate with a baboon.

Toss the plants -- the point was for you to do an indoor grow and you can't do that anymore so just move on. MJ is an annual plant so there won't be anything left of your original plants when you return. Not to mention that, even if your temps are mild, it's still winter and MJ doesn't grow outdoors now in the northern hemisphere outside of the tropics.

10. I've know plants to survive several snow storms and come back in the spring if it didn't get too cold.

11. MJ will not cross-pollinate with "all the other plant life". Not any more than you can mate with a baboon.

Toss the plants -- the point was for you to do an indoor grow and you can't do that anymore so just move on. MJ is an annual plant so there won't be anything left of your original plants when you return. Not to mention that, even if your temps are mild, it's still winter and MJ doesn't grow outdoors now in the northern hemisphere outside of the tropics.

Agree with your logic but not all mh survives only in tropics it's A weed and can thrive in almost I do say almost any. Condition even harsh desert or hemilIan. Mountains

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Awe u posted after me but same idea the idea that this plant need only the best conditions are strewn because it is a plant a flower but a weed none the less

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Well..let me clarify a little by the time i transferthem them outside the weather will be spring like... so im pretty sure they will make it to the summer and past.. as for how long they will last is of course just pure speculation. I really don't expect them to make it long past the summer if anything...but I am in one of a more tropical states in the south eastern united states...so the temps are not not really unbeneficial for this weed... as for the pollination I actually just meant the MJ plants possibly pollinating each other.. the cross species polinating was obviously just fun :) ...lol a real weed forest? That would be a sight to behold....

14. will you go back to them?

15. A "weed" is any plant that grows in a spot you don't want it growing in. There really is no such thing as "a weed" -- it's just a label people have put on undesirable plants. Has nothing to do with how hardy they are.

It got the nickname "weed" because it's a plant. That doesn't make it "a weed." It's also called "grass" even though it isn't grass.

MJ is an annual plant, whether a "weed" or not. Its lifecycle is attuned to the sun's photoperiod, and it is is not designed to take truly cold temps.

16. Juice the leaves and drink up.

17. Where are you located. I'm sure you could give them away.

19. What a sad predicament......as just mentioned, juice them and enjoy........

20. Take some buds off if u can and leave rest to pollinate and die off and the seeds will sprout repeating over and over again . How do u think weed was around befor us?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app