should hunting be illegal if its not to feed you or your family

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dealwithit, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Should an animal be killed because it killed a human to feed its family? They are more "wild" than us, so I'm sure they do not know better.

2. #42 papasmoke, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Eat free range animals if your worried about their safety, you will be paying more by the pound but you will feel better morally while you eat it. Or think of it this way, certain populations of animals are meant to feed america. Its sick how they do it but what are you gonna do? Jeopardize your natural nutrition and become vegetarian? That's a bit more extreme. Your body NEEDS meat, why do you have the K9 teeth for? Just for looks?

3. #43 OutOnTheTiles, Nov 18, 2011
    Oh, my bad lol. I thought trophy fishing meant you get an actual trophy for catching the biggest fish. I dont believe in anything that uses a once living thing as a trophy. I mean dont get me wrong here, Im not some crazy activist, I just have my own personal beliefs.

4. I never said I meant the whole thing, if you look closer it's already obvious I don't. I also said I haven't read it thoroughly, smart guy.:smoke:

5. But in this day and age nobody needs to hunt to survive...

6. Dont worry, I did read your post. And hunting isnt the reason for the 2nd amendment.

7. #47 Elem3nt17, Nov 18, 2011
    Who the hell hunts and doesnt use the meat? :confused: I've never seen someone do that.

Gophers yeah...but game? Hell no, do you know how much meat you can get off a decent sized buck....

8. No, but by the sound of it the second amendment's one reason hunting won't be outlawed.
    I'm not gonna know until I've read it.

9. Are you that fucking dense? That would infringe on another person's rights, so of course it wouldn't be allowed.

Also RP2012, legalize !11!!11!...:rolleyes:

10. Yeah, I honestly thought making the hunting of humans legal would be a possible alternative to outlawing animal hunting.:smoke:
    Now who's fucking dense?

11. I truly, sincerely hope, you are a women, and in that case you should be in the kitchen not worrying about how your husband got meat for your family by killing all those innocent little bunny wabbits and perty lil deer.

12. should of made the poll say should hunting be illegal if its just for sport and not for a source of food

13. Well as a hunter I would never really kill anything unless I was going to eat it. Except squirrels and other varmints sometimes. But seriously who in their right mind would kill a deer and leave it there? wut the fuck? People don't do that.

14. never gone to happen^^^^^ bigger things to worry abt

15. Just don't kill the endangered species

Bigger things to worry about in this country...

16. so lets stop caring about all the other stuff?

17. No. We just don't have the resources in the country to focus on every single problem. And I'd say hunting legality is the least of our Country's problems

18. No just don't dwell on the little things, why not be concerned with the federal reserve destroying our economy while everyone is to stupid to understand the concept of inflation and how their actions are effectively destroying the dollar. Who gives a fuck about a few animals dying, its life. We have all heard it before ... SHIT GOES ON. When a cute little rabbit dies, new life springs up in its place, millions of bacteria come into exsistence, thousands of maggots and other insects have life giving food, fungus springs up and turns the dead rabbit into compost. Paving the way for new plants to use the nutrients to spring up and grow, utilizing the sunlight the grow and die and return back to the ground they came from. It is a cycle, this is silly to worry about, are you gonna go protect antelopes in Africa from all the mean lions killing your pretty animals, ya didnt think so. Seriously people why dont you pay attention to shit that actually matters, like a private bank influencing all the laws and regulations that make their way through congress and in tern directly affecting your lifestyle choices and abilities. Grow the fuck up except that with life, their MUST be death.

19. so who gives a fuck about people dieing, its life
    and i am concerned about those things.

20. Some animals are in overabundance and considered pest, such as wild hogs tearing up farmland and deer beginning to move into more suburban areas. So no.