Should he go for it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by handleurscandle, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Okay, i hope this isn't breaking any rules but i've told my friend about all the good advice the city has and he wants to type out some shizz.

But before that, a few bits of need to know info:
    The legal age for sex in my country (nz) is 16, not 18
    He has just turned 18 a few months ago

Okay, so he'll take it from here...

Hey gc, whats up?
    Okay, so at a drinks on friday night, that i visited lucy beforehand, my friends all went to sleep early, around 10ish. 1 stayed up to chill with me and so did our other friends sister (16)and her friend (15). So me and the friend spent the night flirting since i was bored and tripping. The other two people went to sleep and her friend was playing with my hair and putting her hands on her tits and ass and all. I told her to wait 2weeks (til her birthday) and then we'd fuck since its legal. The thing i need help with is should i fuck her or not? But heres the twist, her dads a grower and a peddler of certain other "things" that i would like to get my hands on. I've been trying to find a way to meet this dude for ages. He's like, the towns kingpin in a way. So should i? She gets her allowance in pot and i just dont know... thanks for any help guys :)

Sent from my taint using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Are you expecting that after you bang his 15 year old daughter he'll start selling to and be cool with you?

Regardless, simply weighing risk vs reward is easy and under utilized. Is busting a nut 2 weeks faster worth the potential risks? Making a slut wait usually only brings good things anyways.

3. #3 Carne Seca, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    edit:  never mind.  I'm too old for this shit. 

• Like Like x 6
  4. OP wants to know if he should when she turns legal.

I vote no - it more than likely will go sour at some point and if you are truly interested in a good connection then in the words of RuPaul... Don't fuck it up!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. And I'm on my phone and can't edit, blah

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, I went back and reread his post.  I'm way too old for this shit.  LOL   

• Like Like x 1
  7. Uhh don't go in for the fuck if you're trying to meet the dad. That's a relationship type thing. You're not gonna meet him if you fuck her and bail, or are even just fuck buddies. That being said, don't date her just to get to him. That's fucked up and if you successfully pull that off, go into politics.

Unless you've been called a sex god by more than one chick, and at least one of them was not in a relationship with you at the time. Then fuck her silly and ask for a favor; "May I please meet your dad?"

Hahahaha then she'll be weirded out. Idk man, I'd say don't worry about the dad and fuck her once she's legal. Pussy that fresh isn't an everyday occurrence. ... Well, maybe it is in Australia. Sure isn't here...

8. Get her to introduce you to her dad first, then bang her, win win.
    If you bang her first and something goes wrong, you'll never get to meet her dad
    Honestly though if you want to stay on her dad's good side you probably shouldn't bang his daughter, it has bad news written all over it, she's only 15 she's a child and she's probably not mature enough to be just fuck buddies with you, she's going to expect more than that if you guys fuck, and when she doesn't get what she's expecting eg. A relationship with you, she's probably gonna tell her dad you messed her around and there goes your connect, and possibly your kneecaps! 

9. dude , get her pregnant .

• Like Like x 2
  10. You must be from Hamilton or something?

11. Sounds like one of those I have this friend and this friend type of question lol

12. yeah.... it kinda is...

Sent from my taint using Grasscity Forum mobile app