Should he be mad at me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stac, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Yes, that is what I meant, you'll have to forgive my level of fatigue when I wrote the post :p

2. You had 3 girls and you couldn't share one??

Shoulda pulled the FC on you...

3. #23 Vicious, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I guess I'm alone on this one.

Bro fist OP. It would be different if you were his ride or something, if my buddy left me stranded in daytona I'd kill him. But when I club with my friends it's either a chill drink think or we're there for fun. You don't have to hold his hand. If you left me I'd get another drink, hit the floor and do the dinosaur.

It's easier to approach women alone, and I assume they would feel more comfortable with one of you there. I wouldn't hit on a group of girls and If one girl hit on me with 5 friends around her it would be awkward.

The point is it's the club, just have fun. Any other situation i'd say bros before hoes but it sounds like your friend didn't even make an effort to have fun. If it was at a bar, you'd be the douche.

You could have went for an gangbang but thats on the girls, if they're completely not intrested him theres nothing to do. This is also assuming you guys didn't get to club, stay 20 min then bail, that would be lame too.

This

I thought I was on 4chan for a second, cool meme bro.

4. I remember one time in high school I was having an elevensome with the entire cheerleading squad (not to brag but a lot of people have said I look like a rock star), locked in a stall in the boys room. My bro knocked on the door because he had to pee and is too shy to use the urinal but I wouldn't let him in. I told him to use the next stall but he got all pissed off and left, and then he wouldn't talk to me. What a dickhead.

5. I just had an epiphany for your friend to even get mad at you for getting an epic lay completely puts him in the wrong, if I was at bar, party, club, moon; and my buddy was about to get laid x3, he should have gave you a bro fist, for him to be pissed whack.

6. I wouldn't talk to ya anymore.

Straight dick move there man.

Bros before hos.

If your as hot as you say you are (which is probably not true) then you can get a hoe anytime.

If yo uwent with like 5 other bros then it'd be understandable. But no, you went with a single friend, and left him hangin.

Pretty sure you hurt his self-esteem too.

Have fun with your STDs.

7. Don't post on troll threads guys.

8. I like this one

[​IMG]

9. Women don't care about looks, only about social statuses.... You are a shit friend I wouldn't waste my time with losers like you.....

10. #31 ohms, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    besides what everybody else is saying, I'm really not inclined to believe your story. 4-way orgies don't really come along to internet dwelling forum people like us very often (read: never), and if you were a respected member of this online community with an extensive, successful history with women and the proof to back it up (pics at the club, whatever) then maybe I'd be inclined to believe you. you have some faceless account with 4 posts... so yeah sure, you had an orgy, and my dick is 13 inches erect and I stuck it in Jennifer Aniston's pooper.

Anyway, either you're a shitty friend and fucked three women at once (congrats)

or

you're a troll (<------------ probably this option)

11. Dude, he must be really pissed. You really should of got one of the girls to get with him, or 5some :p.

12. If this all checks out and you are not a lying douche bag troll, then I would say he should be a little upset for not throwing one his wa. BUT if it was with 3 decent looking girls then if I were him I wouldn't be too upset.

13. Yes they do dude. Looks is the only thing women care about. Thats why they love Bieber so much and I hate my parents, but at least they gave me good looks. I've been told I look like a combo of Brad Pitt and Tom Brady. Just the way it is. You must be ugly dude. Sorry.

14. Lol the ego on this kid.

15. I look better than you, Justin Bieber and Brad Pitt combined and no, women don't really care about looks that much... It's all about confidence brah or else people so ugly that they should only come out of the sewers at night to get some food wouldn't be seen with models.

I doubt you got laid even once, I take this thread as a desperate call.
    [​IMG]

16. Broes b4 hoes applies here right?

17. I doubt you look better than me, Bieber and Pitt combined. I've been offered model contracts but I dont do that garbage but all of this talk of who looks better holds no weight on an illegal narcotics forum since no one is going to post a pic so lets just stop with that.

And yes I've been laid plenty of times and all women care about is looks. Thats why Justin Bieber, who is the most socially awkward person you would probably ever meet gets more pussy than me, you and everyone on this forum combined.

Now a women wouldn't marry a guy or even date a guy just for his looks, but they would sleep with him.

18. ^^^^^^^^:laughing::laughing:

I freakin laughed so hard while reading this post! :hello:

19. It's all about quality not quantity brah and don't say that not a single one out of those 4 ladies wasn't below an 8 assuming what you are telling is truth.

I don't know what kind of high school sluts you're dating but I am only willing to accept a women who don't treat me like a piece of meat. I personally know a guy who is short, fat and below average looking and hooking up with different girls like there's no tomorrow just because he has class and he isn't some one of a kind exception.

You should really re-valuate your priorities. If your mind is beautiful so is your body, and your mind is really fucking ugly.....