should go through this guy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sam42012, Jan 8, 2009.

1. alright so me and my friend were smokin a blunt up at a neighborhood park and this black dude with his chick where parked a little bit near us and they saw that we were smoking. so when we got done with the blunt i really wanted a cig and had none left and so i saw that this dude was smokin. i went and asked him and he started a conversation askin me what im doin tonight for the game and shit. then he asked if i needed any powder and i got his number. do u think itd be sketchy goin thru him. he looks like a straight up gangster with a jacket and shades n dreads and shit lol. what do u think

2. #2 Skeletor, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    i wouldnt get white from anyone i wasnt sure about

it cost a decent chunk of money(to me anyway) so it could easily be a set up

3. Coke dealers act like theyre one of your best friends, but their real goal is to basically enslave you to their product, and eventually start fucking you over and making mass money off you.

I say don't do it

4. Ask for a sample.

Someone asked if I wanted to buy some, I asked for a sample, got one and said no. I don't buy coke, I'll do it if it's around.

5. well i mean ive only done coke like 4 times. i dont plan on doing it often just every once in a while. i really would probably only end up buyin from him once. he says he has quality shit and had some on him. but i didnt ask to see it cause i dont know how to tell the difference between good and bad coke, can anyone help me out? oh and he said 140 an eightball.

6. if hes trying to sell that much right away he is most likely looking for quick cash

7. well i asked him how much hes chargin for the 8ball. i think thats a lil steep last time i got it for 110

8. Where the fuck are you from? thats really good. Also you have any indication as to quality?

I'd say don't get coke from him, because you can always find a friend who is a buddy of some one who slangs coke. They will get you the better deals, especially if you are sketched by people who look "straight up gangster".

Might rob you

9. ah alright, well idk i would be sketched unless i saw it or tried it. but when it comes to coke im not about to buy it from just anyone

10. If you really want to buy a small amount that if he ripped you off or robbed you, its not the biggest deal.

Coke dealers arnt weed dealers though

11. yeah fuck buying anything off someone you don't know.and the same way round, fuck selling anything to someone you don't know. keep your shit tight and you wont get fucked over. like everyone else said just find a mate who knows someone who deals..

12. well thats the thing i dont know how to tell good coke from bad. can anyone help me out here.

13. Good coke will numb the shit out of any part of your mouth with just th smallest little bit on your pinky.. Good coke last longer, and doesnt have anywhere near as bad of comedown.. Good coke is usually in a rock form, and not powder, and don't take too much force to cut

14. Real true..

One of my buddies went to go sell some weed to a few kids one time at their apartment..

He lost about 2oz's after refusing to give it up, being beaten up, and then put at gun point.

I'm not saying this will happen at all, but just be careful.

You never know

15. does it really matter that he's black? white people can be just as shady as "ghetto black guys with dreads". but, to answer your question, dont buy powder off anyone that you just met unless you know of people who've gotten it from them before. regardless what race he is

16. ...must spread.

17. oh it doesnt matter ive got alot of black friends. im just tryna emphasize that he looks like someone who might fuck wit u

18. Don't judge people man.. He could be the nicest black coke dealer you're ever met who gives you fat hookups, you never know, I still say don't buy from him though.

19. #19 s w i s h e r, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    stfu. i wouldnt give a fuck if you are black. you're missin the point youngster.

20. yeah, i mean if you want some blow and have no other connects, why not try him out?