Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should go for it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florol, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Alright so I need weed, but there aren't a lot of people to buy from where I'm from. If they do sell weed, it's a long process of waiting for them to actually get the weed, then meeting up with them and all that shit.

So this guy is willing to sell me 15$/gram which is a decent price where I'm from. People said the stuff he sells is pretty dank. The only problem is that I don't know the guy, it feels awkward asking to go to his house to make the deal since he lives with his parents and he probably won't even let me.

The only way he said he can make the deal is in a car outside somewhere. The problem with that is that how will you weigh the shit without anyone noticing and make it quick. I mean it's only 15$ but I don't want to get scammed, money is money. How would I ask him without sounding like a dick to weigh it in front of me and if he doesn't I'm not gonna buy it from him.

(another reason why weed should be legal, awkward and not legit deals)

2. If you have access to a scale, then just buy a gram and weight it out. If he rips you off, then you probably have at least half a gram or more, since he wouldn't try to rip you off that much in case you catch on. In other words, you'll end up getting at least like 8-10 bucks worth of dank, even though you paid 15 so you only lose like 5 bucks, and then you'll know not to buy from him again.

If doesn't rip you off... well then, happy toking, brotha

3. I'll just bring a scale with me in case we're in an area where I can weight it. Or I'll just say I'll bring a scale so he thinks I'll bring one and does it legit lol

4. If it were me, I would eyeball it and if you think he plugged you a little short then just say something like "Since you didn't weigh it and it looks a little light do you think you could toss in another little nug?" I mean, if you have a general idea of what a gram looks like it's not like he's gunna give you .5 without you noticing, and as long as you don't seem super noobie when you pick up he shouldn't try to rip you off, especially since you are a first-time customer of his.

5. Well eyeballing it doesn't always work. Some weed can be dense, other types can be really light. I once got a huge ass nug but it weighed only 2 grams.

6. What i do with every dealer i've ever had is park and let them get in. Make the exchange and occasionally i ask em weigh it out if it doesn't look straight. Because your in your car its not weird and once your done he gets out and you go leave - it's not weird at all

7. Op i think you sound like a bitch only buying it if itsweighed out infrony of you? I know if kids asked me that/i asked my dealers that i would be pretty offended unless i actuly was trying to jew you
    As youl findout yes there are ripoff artists in the game but long as your respected/ have a decent connect your not gonna get fucked over

8. I wasn't saying that you should just take a look at it for a second. If you are picking up just pull the weed out when he gives you the bag, feel it around a little bit and get an idea for the density of the bud, and make a judgement call. Bottom line is you are going to offend him less by saying you think it is a little short then you would by showing up to the meet with a scale.

9. its a gram... dont make it any more difficult then it needs to be, i could understand if its a quarter or higher, its a gram relax...

10. Why can't you just bring your scale? It's literally going to take like 2 seconds to weigh the gram he gives you. I understand driving around with a scale is sketchy though.

I mean it doesn't sound like he's gonna bring his, so the only other option would be for you to bring yours. Either that or just weight it at home, and depending on if its short/by how much you can either call him out or just not buy from him anymore.

11. People here scam over low amounts even if they're like 10 bags by making it look like alot.

12. sucks bro, need to find good hook ups, ask around people your comfortable with trust me theyll help out