Should chris brown get a second chance.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Cannibasity, Dec 9, 2009.

1. #1 Cannibasity, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    IM HIGH AS FUCK RIGHT NOW MY GIRLFRIEND SENT ME THIS SONG TO TRY TO MAKE UP WITH ME TODAY.. I COULDNT HELP TO REALIZE THE SONG WAS COMPLETELY ABOUT RIYANNA.. REALLY GOOD LYRICS.. ANYONE AGREE
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmtJZEKe-4]YouTube - Chris Brown Crawl (OFFICIAL Music Video HD)[/ame] :)

2. I think they both suck and I dont give two shits about their lives.

3. Nope.

4. Seriously.

But to answer your question, sure.

5. I don't give three shits.

6. I guess, son.

If you want a more detailed answer, it's not too much of a selection for either of them. I think he's not going to have anyone else to run to for awhile because everyone is going to label him as a young woman beater, and as for Rihanna... shes just crazy.

7. no, he hits women

you dont just "change" from that

you either do it or you dont. sure he may not be hitting women right now as we speak, but its just one of those inner, latent behavioral traits you either have or you dont.

no second chance.

8. Celebrity drama is fucking stupid. The fact that people actually care about it is even stupider.

9. lol he did beat the crap out her

10. Its more or less why other countries hate us.

11. Lol it's the only reason a lot of countries still like us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRfW6WeKhs]YouTube - LADY GAGA japanese fans[/ame]

12. No, he should have never had a first chance to begin with, and no i don't agree that those lyrics are good whatsoever. All of this celebrity drama/controversy really pisses me off. Don't worry about the financial crisis, the war or any of that, just keep updated on which actor/singer's got the coolest new dress. I swear, people like that Perez Hilton (spelling?) guy who dedicate their life to following the every move of celbrities need to be put down.

13. #13 HCL, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    Straight up - and -neg if you really feel the need to - I would've slapped a bitch if she was clawing and biting and punching me. ESPECIALLY when I'm driving (a Lambo, no less) and could be putting myself and innocent people at risk by losing control of the car.

So you know what? +1 for you Chris Brown for keeping her in check and taking your punishment like a man.

EDIT: See second page clarified thoughts.

14. he shouldn't have had a first chance. Fuck you MTV

15. If I beat the shit out of my girlfriend would I get a second chance? Hell fuck no. Would you? Nope. Would a celebrity? They always do.

16. Why would you listen to that bullshit faggootttt!. :p

17. dude hes already been given the second chance..hes been back on the radio for like 3 months now. wen MJ died game got CB on that dedication track and ever since then hes been back

the album aint that bad, but people r blowin this outta proportion. u rele think he just str8 up beat her for no reason? hell naw..im not condoning it at all im just sayin theres more too it that is personal to them and none of our business and not that i care neways lol

18. lolol thats all im saying for this comment

19. .... if you read what i wrote youd notice that it was sent by my girl friend FAGGOTTT!!!

20. I'm glad you think it's funny, but those are my thoughts. If girls want all of this 'equal rights' with everything, then they should be ready to get the same thing back if they get physical with a guy.

Sorry girls, but you can't have it both ways.