Should Canada loosen laws governing marijuana use and possession?

Discussion in 'General' started by KanMan, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Should Canada loosen laws governing marijuana use and possession?

Macleans magazine poll.

http://www.macleans.ca/

Good Kannabis Growing!

2. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

4. i don't even think it's an issue right now.. the government's been saying how they want to decrim the possession of under an ounce for years and years.. then they get sidetracked with stupid fucking scandals..

the biggest issue in my opinion is these fucking weapons coming in from the states, fucking up our communities.. presently in Toronto there is an increasing problem with gun crimes and murders.. the toll has like doubled in recent years.. it's so fucking ridiculous and it hurts to see how every week there's a new story on it, it makes me want to vomit in an envelope and send it to the US with a note saying "This is how I feel about everything you're doing. If you're going to patrol our border, actually do your fucking job instead of scratching your nuts."

There are bigger issues out there than decriminalizing a harmless herb right now. And in the US, no offense, but you guys have even bigger problems. Not to go on a rant, sorry, but it's not like Canadian coppers even care that much about a few potheads.