Should California cannabis be legalized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Kravis, May 19, 2010.

1. so....just california bud?

2. The key will be getting the youth vote to show up. All I know is that back when I turned 18, if I could have voted to legalize weed, I would been camped out, waiting for the polls to open. Its amazing to think that come November, there may be one or more legal states. I will be planning my next vacation accordingly.

3. Unbelievable... 50% yes and 50% no on the poll... very interesting.

4. Yeah seriously... I turn 21 next march.. California for smoking will be my 21st instead of going to a bar :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Absolutely, not only that- planning my next move.:wave:

6. Yes v interesting to see if it happens and also if and how many states follow suit ?

Its seen outside of the us that if it happens over there it wont be long before it starts to happen in other parts of the world.

7. I know where im gonna move this november :D

But in all seriousness if california legalizes bud other states may follow suit. which is a very good thing for us here in the midwest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. the effect on california's economy would far stretch beyond just legalizing the industry itself. endless possibilities....

9. If it becomes legal, I'm literally moving. I'm going to be moving in the next couple years.

My girlfriend would even be down for it. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Those polls haven't moved for the last few days, Haxz!

11. But it is still that , if you don't have medical card you will taxed hell.As reported for recreational almost 60%.